Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 12:39pm
LMFBAO!!!!!!
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

You know what? F.u.c.k it imma say this and I don't care if someone tries to say that I am being a bitch...I FIND IT SOoooooo fk up how ANNA used a fkin teenage member to get her damn vendor. So then  YOU TELL BHM how u found that vendor and that is private and then start your business off a teenager..........that's what up in 2010?SMFH.  Sorry I couldn't take it anymore.

I am all for everyone doing their own sh*t but I mean really?......"PRIVATE VENDOR" when u know it was a teenager that actually found it not u.....then u want a group order and then you aren't going to tell folks the vendor? Yeah w.e.

What did I miss last night....omg! Shocked
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 12:58pm
Flo/Jo can you please pm me the vendor?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Epitome age has nothing to do with it. But Anna tried to befriend this person, to get her private vendor out. Then what she did to MIAMU that's sneaky as hell. Then she wanted to have a group order and not tell folks the vendor? Like really when I saw she did that I am like mmm and who is going to join that order without knowing where the hair is coming from? And all her damn threads every day posting the same hair to get folks to want to buy it...to me that's the part that I don't like.

Sure you want to start your hair business that's great, but don't use sneaky tactics to try to sneakily advertise on the forum.  I am sure MIAMIU didn't say anything to avoid drama b.c she's never in it. No one said that the teeanger was going to start a business she's not and of course vendor are not exclusive...that's not the point that I was trying to make. What I am saying is exactly what u said...being sneaky TO advertise her own website...BINGO.

And she had the nerves to get defensive when SOUTHERN questioned her in the MIAMU thread....the ironing.

And that hair is gorgeous as hell...would I BUY IT FROM HER SITE?When I can go get it for cheaper....Nope. Geek

again idk if im that mad at that. do you know how many fortune 500 companies start the same way?  yeah it's devious and a bit underhanded but for me it's not that big a deal, you know bc she wasn't lying to anyone. someone gave her info and she used it to her advantage. she saw a business opportunity.  im sure lots of businesses start that way.

i am more upset when she lied to members.

im just tired of the myth of a private vendor on BHM to be honest. get over yourself. it's not private if that person has a www. http. url.  get over yourself and your 8 ounces of hair.  acting like it merits the secrecy of an al-queda investigation.

LOL Epi you kill me sometimes. Honestly!
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by CarmenKay CarmenKay wrote:

Wow I just found that thread that miamiu started, so she over charged the people in the group order to basically make a profit? 

Oh shizzam! Shocked
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by CarmenKay CarmenKay wrote:

Wow I just found that thread that miamiu started, so she over charged the people in the group order to basically make a profit? 

once again trouble is attached to those two words

zkittykurlz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 1:15pm
Oh wow!! i did see her post on lhcf!! about kinkycurlygirl! that is triflin! the hair is nice tho...can someone please pm me the vendor? thx
Annakei View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 1:21pm
Way off.  That is not my business.  I never attempted to befriend anyone as I have asked her about CVs since I am always looking for a good kinky curly hair.  Plain and simple.  I understand why folks want to be on "high alert" with recent issues on the board but you're wrong.

Yes it was tempting to start one but I never did, no time and really no interest.  I actually got a laugh from this thread because the assumptions made here are just ridiculous and they were all made before anyone asked me anything.  I am not mad at Mocha as I stated in my last Pm to her and clarified any misunderstanding between us and apologized if this is how she has been feeling when I asked her about certain vendors.
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 1:21pm

All you have to do to know the vendor is look at the packaging in miamius thread and if youve ordered from that CV before .. you'll know exactly who it is ...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 79>
  Share Topic