Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kinky Straight from Aliexpress: Qingdao Hot Hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinky Straight from Aliexpress: Qingdao Hot Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miiszdorkness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszdorkness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kinky Straight from Aliexpress: Qingdao Hot Hair?
    Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:55pm
I am inexperienced in the world of hair buying. The first and only sew-in I've ever had was 5 years ago and it was BSS Chocolate hair. But I graduate college soon and I figured I'd do something different with my hair. I found this and I had a few questions.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-factory-direct-price-malaysian-virgin-hair-kinky-straight-2pcs-a-lot/534001_1265671664.html (it says Luxury Co. Ltd but it's under Qingdao Hot Hair)

Has anyone bought hair from this vendor before? How many bundles should I buy? Any questions I should ask or info I should know in advance?

I know this is a really cheap price for hair and to expect what I pay for but I'd still like it to look great for graduation.

Edited by miiszdorkness - Nov 21 2013 at 7:17pm
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 7:48pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/pre-pics-coarse-yaki_topic364048.html

Here's a review on some coarse yaki from Hot Hair
akos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 4:02am
Hi miiszdorkness,

I purchased some KS (brazilian) from Hothair I think around August this yr. I dealt with Wendy Wang. The shipping was fast enough, I think it took 3/4 days from them sending it to arrive (i live in the UK).

The hair itself was a big thumbs down for me. I thought it would be, how should I say......more textured, more crimps, more coarse. Instead it was, silky, more of a loose crimp and the ends were straight.

I'd normally have quite in-depth conversations with the rep before hand, to ensure they understand what I'm looking for. In this instance either I couldn't be bothered or I did and they just decided to send me shiit!

I worked with it by braiding small individual braids and perming it, to give it more texture so it could match my natural hair. After all that effort I only wore it for 2 weeks and took it out.

I didn't pay a lot so I wasn't pissed about it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic