Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinky Curly Help

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
Ga girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ga girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kinky Curly Help
    Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:28am
Hi I just received my kinky curly unit and after a couple of washes the unit seemed dry. So I deep conditioned it with silicon mix and microwaved it. I feel like a complete idiot, because I have now read several post that says not to do that ( of coarse after I did it). Now my unit is more curly than kinky curly. Any suggestions on what I should do ?
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:39am
PM me and I will give you the lowdown. BHM keeps eatting my posts ..so I am tired of trying. :(
SLIVERRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLIVERRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2014 at 1:57am
maybe you should try some virginhumanhair grade6A next time it can be restyled and dyed each time after you wash it
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2014 at 9:31am
you can do a apple cider vinegar bath, baking soda clarify or if necessary a bleach bath (never had to do this with any of my wigs) if you want to improve the quality of the hair texture of your wigs..hope it helps you
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2015 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Ga girl Ga girl wrote:

Hi I just received my kinky curly unit and after a couple of washes the unit seemed dry. So I deep conditioned it with silicon mix and microwaved it. I feel like a complete idiot, because I have now read several post that says not to do that ( of coarse after I did it). Now my unit is more curly than kinky curly. Any suggestions on what I should do ?
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2015 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Ga girl Ga girl wrote:

I actually want a kc unit to be less kinky. Is this what I need to do to achieve that?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2015 at 12:15pm
Is there a such thing as kinky looking but without the work? 

Can someone that didnt join yesterday pm me a vendor that has hair like this that wont be matted like a unloved yorkie?

that would be considered kinky curl right?

Please and thanks

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 13 2015 at 12:21pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2015 at 2:30pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2015 at 2:37pm
Thank you NJ
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic