Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

KingAmiyah aka Amiyah Scott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:03pm
her installs be on point, I follow her on IG
Sponsored Links

mizz_demanding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizz_demanding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:17pm
Her installs are EVERYTHING, ok?! Lol but seriously she's the reason I want to try closures. She has that growing from the scalp look that I crave!! I think she has a 3 part closure with her edges left out. I think she leaves her edges out cause she always instagrams her just for me perms lol
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:28am
I believe there is a detailed video on the hair company site that she uses called herimports.com I saw advertising clip on facebook where KingAmiyah was talking about her installs and she said for more info go to the company site. I do believe her closures are glued down. Queen of Kash lays the heck out of her hair
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:27pm
it looks like she glues down the closures most of the times just from looking at the hairline...she is very pretty and the best looking male to female I have ever seen.
Goldengoddess11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldengoddess11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:12pm
I don't know but her hair, regardless if it's preference or not, is always LAID!!
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:45pm
She said in a IG post that she cuts the front of her closure in a zig zag shape simliar to how her hairline is, not sure if the post is still up but you can probably look for it on there.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:08pm
It looks awful
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:20pm

Some of those look great, some not so much.

The majority of the population doesn't have the "Eagle Eye" that WE do, so surely the general public won't see the imperfections that we see. Most people don't even know that Beyonce, Ciara and Tyra Banks wear lace fronts.

I've heard people ask women if those horrid BSS lacefronts/ 2" wide "inVISIBLE part" installs are their own hair. People believe Kenya Moore, Jessica White and Shar Jackson's eyes are naturally green/hazel, even though we/ (most folks), can easily see they wear colored contacts.

That inVISIBLE hairline stuff...Nah, son..

DOLLHOUSESTYLIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DOLLHOUSESTYLIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:01am
THATS GLUE HUNNY, NO NEEDLE AND THREAD CAN PRODUCE THOSE TYPE OF RESULTS, IM VERY FAMILIAL WITHE THE SEWNNATURAL TECHNIQUE AND IVE APPLIED IT WITH AMAZING RESULTS AND TRUST, THEIR IS NO WAY TO DO IT LIKE THIS WITHOUT GLUE. UNLESS ITS BEHIND THE HAIR LINE.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:05am
why the caps???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic