Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kimye ARE ENGAGED!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kimye ARE ENGAGED!!!!
    Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:47am
Kim Kardashian got the birthday surprise of a lifetime tonight.

The E! star is engaged to longtime love Kanye West, the rapper popping the question in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco.

Kanye, whose Yeezus Tour touches down in nearby San Jose tomorrow night, rented out the stadium for the occasion. (For all the details on Kim & Kanye's surprise engagement, tune into E! News Tuesday at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.)

And here we thought Kim's 33rd birthday bash at Tao this Friday was going to be the major event of the week. Kanye sure figured out a way to top last year's chocolate cake!

Earlier tonight, in fact, Kanye was hanging out with director Steve McQueen at the 2013 Hollywood Film Awards and was the first presenter of the night, making it all the more surreal when he touched down in the Bay Area just a couple hours later. (Way to keep 'em guessing!)

But remember, that's how these kids roll—with style and spontaneity. It was just last December that baby North's proud papa revealed to an arena full of people in Atlantic City that he and Kim were expecting a child together.

They welcomed their daughter on June 15 and it's been nothing but onward and upward for the happy couple ever since.
Kim laid low for a couple of months, keeping both herself and North out of the public eye, but once she was back in the spotlight, it was as if she'd never left. And not long after Kim and Kanye were spotted out toting a baby carrier, North West made her long-awaited debut in August when daddy showed off a picture of her on Kris Jenner's talk show.

Asked by Kris if he remembered it being "love at first sight" when he first saw Kim years ago, Kanye said, "Oh yeah, definitely."

The couple have actually been the subject of marriage rumors for over a year, with Kris telling E! News all the way back in August 2012 that the family "adored" Kanye and "we think they make an amazing couple. We just want them to be happy."

"[Marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don't have this sense of urgency about it," the twice-divorced Kim herself said in the February 2013 issue of Cosmpolitan. "I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me."

http://www.eonline.com/news/472716/k...-to-kanye-west

Sponsored Links

Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:48am
Hate on haters and naysayers!Party
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:49am
*screams PRENUP*   for both their protection.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:49am
BOOM!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:53am
Would it be tacky to take pool?

Either way I give the marriage 2 years.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (30) Thanks(30)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

You said that like she ain't a two time loser already
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

You said that like she ain't a two time loser already

Mizzsandra00<<<<<<lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

*screams PRENUP*   for both their protection.
this. don't be a punk ye.  it's something that you need to have. cause when she leave yo ass, she gon leave with half. 

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Would it be tacky to take pool?

Either way I give the marriage 2 years.
yes, but i can agree with that estimate if not slightly sooner. *shrug*
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:03am
They gon last forever. There eas a white woman that gave advice on how to snag a rich black dude (msybe on here)

Step one give him the fam/love he never had

Mama k made sure kanye is surrounded with love since he has no one else. I think he gon stay
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:06am
they just engaged,no wedding date has been set yet so it is still in the air...*shrugs*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic