Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kim & Kris  May Be Married When She Gives Birth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kim & Kris May Be Married When She Gives Birth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.09  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:36pm
lol im not wishing bad stuff...no matter how much she gains she will bounce back someway, somehow.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:00pm

Over exposure! Pregnant Kim Kardashian's workout pants turn see-through under camera flashes, as she hits the gym for second day running  

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 17:59, 3 January 2013 UPDATED: 18:56, 3 January 2013

• Comments (2)
    • < border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1357239515636" name="I0_1357239515636" ="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fast?bsv&size=medium&hl=en-GB&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2256733%2FPregnant-Kim-Kardashians-workout-pants-turn-camera-flashes.&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.Yswr1EPxxyg.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DiQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTPFCMyyTwzZUlcKUe2KDqs6H9hmDQ#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled&id=I0_1357239515636&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk" allowtransparency="true" -gapiattached="true" title="+1" style=": static; top: 0px; width: 90px; margin: 0px; border-style: none; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 20px;">
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1355514129.#_=1357239523752&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2256733%2FPregnant-Kim-Kardashians-workout-pants-turn-camera-flashes.&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2256733%2FPregnant-Kim-Kardashians-workout-pants-turn-camera-flashes.&size=m&text=Pregnant%20Kim%20Kardashian's%20workout%20pants%20turn%20see-through%20under%20camera%20flashes&=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FWnLf5d&via=MailOnline" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="width: 110px; height: 20px;">

She has been under even more of a spotlight than usual since she announced her first pregnancy last month. 

But Kim Kardashian didn't particularly welcome the paparazzi's camera flashes which turned her workout pants see-through as she hit the gym in Los Angeles for the second day running on Thursday.

The 32-year-old star tried to pull her T-shirt over her famous behind as the flashbubs captured her wearing no underwear for her workout.

The star looked sombre in dark sunglasses, a grey hoodie and the black pants as she left her vehicle to make her way to the gym entrance near her Los Angeles home. 

Later, she was spotted heading to Jamba Juice to get herself a healthy smoothie before hdriving home. 

It was the second day the star had embarked on a workout session, having arrived the previous day wearing a low cut top and black pants for her exercise.

Kim, who is thought to be around three months pregnant, has already complained about suffering from growing pains and feeling tired.

Shortly after announcing that she and boyfriend Kanye West are expecting their first child, Kim told E! News that being with child is 'not fun.'

Kim said: 'I take lots of naps. Actually I feel really good. This New Year is just about being happy and healthy and that’s what I plan on doing.'

'I wouldn’t say that pregnancy has been easy but there's been no morning sickness. When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would disagree. I think from this stage on it does become easier and funner but it’s just adjusting.'

She added: 'Even my sister has made it look so easy and it’s not as easy as people think. It’s a little painful, there’s a lot of growing pains.

'But I’ve heard it’s all worth it so I’m looking forward to that.'

And as for any weird cravings, The Keeping Up With the Kardashian's star said she is longing for seafood - though she knows it's not encouraged for pregnant women.

She said: 'I'm craving sushi, but I know I can't really have it, so I'm eating a lot of carrots and celery with lots of ranch.'

Kim also doesn't mind if she has a boy or a girl, and claimed: 'No preference, I just want a healthy baby.'

But Kim, who reportedly earned $300,000 for hosting a party in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve, added that although she and Kanye, 35, do not know the sex of the baby yet, they are planning on finding out as soon as they can, according to TMZ.

Meanwhile, if Kim was hoping to secure a Jessica Simpson style weight loss deal, she may have little success.

Representatives for Jenny Craig and Medifast told TMZ, they have no interest in signing the star up. 

Medifast said it's not currently looking for any celebrity endorsements, while Jenny Craig said they were focusing on 'real results for real women' this year.

Jenny Craig currently employs Mariah Carey as a spokesman. 

While Kim was busy toning up at the gym, her beau Kanye West was stopped by police for speeding earlier on Thursday after they spotted him accelerating down Sunset Boulevard having left the Chateau Marmont hotel.

However, the rapper was let off with a caution. 

Father to be: Kanye West pictured leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel before being stopped for speeding

Father to be: Kanye West pictured leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel before being stopped for speeding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2256733/Pregnant-Kim-Kardashians-workout-pants-turn-camera-flashes.html#ixzz2GwNLCFVn 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:04pm
no panties at the gym...i wonder if she sits on any of the machines?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:05pm
She knows wth she's doing.  Who goes to the gym without draws on Dead
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:06pm
Why do they even go to the gym, when they can bring the gym to their multi-million dollar houses?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Why do they even go to the gym, when they can bring the gym to their multi-million dollar houses?

how will the paps photograph her? 
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:07pm
Ew
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

how will the paps photograph her? 

This
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

She knows wth she's doing.  Who goes to the gym without draws on Dead

people on BHM
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:28pm
That ass look funkyyyyyy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>