BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

KIM KARDASHIAN PREGGO??!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 2.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I'm actually surprised that she's still on the news even though she's dating Kanye. Usually those women who have black kids fade away a bit or the child is never mentioned (like Ellen Pompeo or the black kids from Madonna and Heidi Klum).
madonna never had kids with a black man.   She adopted a boy from malawi
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:44am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:46am
i wonder if this was planned... 

cus i know she was on birth control 
i hope khloe can get pregnant soon.. i know she was reluctant to do all the shots and extra stuff but she just should.. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I'm actually surprised that she's still on the news even though she's dating Kanye. Usually those women who have black kids fade away a bit or the child is never mentioned (like Ellen Pompeo or the black kids from Madonna and Heidi Klum).
madonna never had kids with a black man.   She adopted a boy from malawi

Also, Heidi and are kids are papped all the time.

Ellen Pompeo is a tv actress so she was never getting a lot of coverage anyway...it's more about Greys Anatomy overall than her.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:47am
Ughh mm..Geek Is she gonna do a Beyonce? Damn it seems like every one is getting pregnant.

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 02 2013 at 2:27pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:48am
^^ i wondered that too. lmao 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:55am
Dead

Sibling Rivalry: Rob Kardashian Puts Kim And Kourtney On Blast — Says He’ll Wait For Marriage Before Having Babies

Posted on January 2nd, 2013 - By Bossip Staff

http://exclusiveaccess.net/content/2013/01/IMG_2502-M.jpg

A lil chubby lumpkins chitchatter… Rob Kardashian took a moment from eating away his pain over Rita Ora to throw a lil hate his sister’s way this New Year’s.

Via RadarOnline reports:

“I’m so proud of my sisters, but I’ll be married before I have a baby,” Rob said while hosting the CIROC Vodka New Year’s Eve countdown at STK Miami on Monday.

Of course, pregnant Kim is not yet free to wed Kanye, as she’s still in the midst of her divorce from Kris Humphries.

Another of Rob’s famous sisters, Kourtney, still hasn’t walked down the aisle with Scott Disick, the father of her two kids. The couple is raising son Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 6 months, together.

Although Rob has a “married first” policy for himself, he didn’t seem too concerned about Kanye proposing to Kim. “I think everyone is just excited about and focused on the baby right now,” he said.

“Kim and Kanye are over the moon happy. I’m so excited to be an uncle again!”

Wait, isn’t this the same guy that had a pregnancy situation with Rosa Acosta all up on reality tv??? Rob, HO SIT DOWN please.

Read more at http://bossip.com/704656/sibling-rivalry-rob-kardashian-puts-kim-and-kourtney-on-blast-says-hell-wait-for-marriage-before-having-babies/#wlTJuEtmEKpD1ftW.99

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:03pm
he's a stupid bum.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:05pm
Didn't he get rosa acosta pregnant? He's better bc he had an abortion?? Lol he is so dumb.

Didn't he also claim to have gotten Rita Ora pregnant during that recent rant?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:09pm
people mad bc he wants to have children while married? isn't that what people SHOULD want?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
  Share Topic