Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

KIM KARDASHIAN PREGGO??!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 2.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Kanye the diva did this because he was jealous of Wiz and Amber's relationship. I'm going to avoid the blogs altogether.. Kim's stick will plummet like AOL and I will be happy when she disappears into oblivion.

You know I was thinking this. Especially when I saw wiz on Wendy and he was talking about how happy they were. I thought kayne has to be jealous of them.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:13am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Couldn't be beyonce, that response shows signs of intelligenceSleepy

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:14am
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Go a size up or hit the treadmill. She can afford a tailor, a chef and a trainer. You have no excuses, Kimmy.

Her boobs look bigger. Is Kim pregnant? 

I knew it; her titties were getting big. This partly explains this monstrosity:

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:14am
Still married and pregnant by another man hoes will be hoes
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Kanye the diva did this because he was jealous of Wiz and Amber's relationship. I'm going to avoid the blogs altogether.. Kim's stick will plummet like AOL and I will be happy when she disappears into oblivion.

1)This. I don't think Kanye liked the fact that Amber moved on without him and didn't completely fade into oblivion. BUT on another note, Amber said that Kim and Kanye have been messing even back when she was still with Reggie.  Maybe Kimmy made sure this time he wasn't going to simply just hit it and quit it.

Kris Humphries is about to get his annulment and some extra money to go away. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:50am
Good for them
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:04am
They had a baby cuz they  WANTED to.  That jealousy argument is so false. Aint nobody jealous of amber, reggie, kourtney, or beyawnce.  Congrats to the happy couple.  I hope their relationship lasts longer than all the ppl who are hating on them
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:19am
Was that the real Khloe K commenting on that tweet? If so, thats fcke up to find that out through twitter  Sleepy

This explains why shes gotten bigger and wider   LOLLOL! Did they say how many months?
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:52am

loool

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Well...he's fuccedStern Smile

she is such an attention seeker. i bet she thinks her baby is gonna be the highlight of 2013, sorry kim. kate middleton baby is gonna be the highlight of 2013
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:53am
I think I saw this when I was gettin' my nails did last week.  I think it was OK magazine so I thought it was fake.....or was it Kristen Stewart was pregnant?  *shrugs*  Kanye smh....if you get taken to the cleaners booooyyyy....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 55>
  Share Topic