Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kim K Goes To Marine Corp Ball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:51am
I don't think most of the women on here was saying anything about the fact that the marine decided to ask a celebrity to accompany him. It is WHAT was said that got peoples goat. You stating that this was something to prove to yourself that anything in life is possible, kinda rings...uhhmm...stupid as fucck..

Plus if there isn't any drama....this isn't BHM...
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:58am
*chuckles*  damn.  ya'll mad at Kim K cause she got chose and 'cause she showed up?

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 21 2012 at 9:59am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I don't think most of the women on here was saying anything about the fact that the marine decided to ask a celebrity to accompany him. It is WHAT was said that got peoples goat. You stating that this was something to prove to yourself that anything in life is possible, kinda rings...uhhmm...stupid as fucck..

Plus if there isn't any drama....this isn't BHM...
no actually, only you and BAK and the other chick who mentioned his mom said this

Edited by afrokock - Nov 21 2012 at 10:11am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:13am
shiiit I didn't read most of the comments...I'm just floating thru G..
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:16am

OMG Jewels your avi...right after Florida slapped the piss outta Michael...that's what this boy's mama should have done

LMAO j/k
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:21am
its all just a bunch of bullsh*t to be honest jewels

i really dont see what the furore is all about

and as snobby as the black models and actresses are i doubt one would have said yes.

now the end of the world is neigh coz a dude went on a date with a chick, who wont procreate with or give him the panties to propagate the black race. i mean if this was his woman, i might have been able to say KOOON , but nah, she's a celeb who many black men white men green men etc etc and the women from those respective races revere, so its not that big a deal.

and as choosy as these classy women here are, he wouldnt have gotten the panties from them neither, nor the opportunity to buy them a meal

a mountain out of a molehill

Edited by afrokock - Nov 21 2012 at 10:22am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

OMG Jewels your avi...right after Florida slapped the piss outta Michael...that's what this boy's mama should have done

LMAO j/k
True...LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:26am
“I love her show. She always turns a negative into a positive, and I respect all that she’s done.”

i have no idea what he's talkin about...and yup im super lateLOL

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:28am
He just sounds really young and dumb...like when he speaks you can still smell the similac.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:28am
Interesting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
  Share Topic