Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kim K Goes To Marine Corp Ball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

lol.....U know she has an entire thread dedicated to her right?LOL

I'm not stunnin that shyt. Who has time to read all of that? Big jumbo threads are a failLOL
Sponsored Links

Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (26) Thanks(26)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:49pm
lol,this Brotha going on like he just met jesus, or just moved a building with his mind.
“I needed to somehow prove to myself that anything is possible,” he said.After this, I feel like there’s nothing I can’t do.”

...Brotha you just met Kim k,relax yourself.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I'm not stunnin that shyt. Who has time to read all of that? Big jumbo threads are a failLOL

Yea...BHM is wayyyyy too hard to navigate...we wouldn't want our ladies getting lost in threads. 
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:08pm
so his poor mother who helped him get to where he is at the moment is not his inspiration... but a woman who made a living out of a sex video is. 

okay.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

so his poor mother who helped him get to where he is at the moment is not his inspiration... but a woman who made a living out of a sex video is. 

okay.
its not that deep tbh

relax
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:19pm

Yea...BHM is wayyyyy too hard to navigate...we wouldn't want our ladies getting lost in threads. 

What are you the Thread Police? Why you so pressed on what thread is posted here and what thread is posted where? Since you like the Kim K thread so much, take your behind that topic and man the post over there but dont come over here getting sarcastic with me because I posted what I want on my damn computer.

Buzz off

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:25pm

What are you the Thread Police? Why you so pressed on what thread is posted here and what thread is posted where? Since you like the Kim K thread so much, take your behind that topic and man the post over there but dont come over here getting sarcastic with me because I posted what I want on my damn computer.

Buzz off

Chill..... post ur life away

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:27pm

tbh I don't like reading 20 pgs of broads yapping bout a houndstooth skirt. I want to get my celeb gossip and get the fvck out.
Aint nobody got time for that
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:33pm

Buzz off

LOL that was funny.

but yeah, i agree. if someone wants to start a new thread and doesn't want to post in a 100 page thread, then so be it. not that serious.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:39pm
I was joking when I said it, hence the "lol".........but the tightwads on bhm wanted to take it there 

Edited by HunnyB - Nov 20 2012 at 11:40pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair