Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kim K Goes To Marine Corp Ball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

damn why yall so jealous

No jealously over here for that clown. His mama need to slap him.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Most black men don't with pigs.

You don't think most of them have messed with at least one white woman? Not that anything's wrong with that. Be realistic Sang. Ermm

Nope.
And you gotta stop bein' a hypocrite.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:58am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Imagine a white man saying a black woman is his dream girl.

Not gonna happen. 

This is humiliating.

Sad thing about it is, it's getting more and more commonplace.  The next coming generations of black girls better start making themselves more comfy with dating out or being gay because most of these nickas dream girls is fair and white

I actually think the way black men treat us is why we are treated a certain way by others in the world. But alas...nothing is gonna change anytime soon so...

You have a point.....

I think black girls gonna have to start our own public relations campaign
First things first, stop kissing these nickas asses. I'm sorry but all these black women walking around talking about "black kang this" "chocolate brotha that" and most of them still rep other chicks in yall face.  Men love what they cant have. Stop sweatin them dudes and they'll appreciate you more. I hate to say it but a lot of black women act too thirsty for these negros and it diminishes their value

What you said just explained why the black community is so f*cked up and why they treat us the way they do. Give these niccas an inch and they'll take a mile. I was talking about this with coworker yesterday. They be gassin these niccas up and got em feelin like a sista can't go nowhere or like no one else wants us. Nicca bye. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:58am

Most black men don't with pigs.

You don't think most of them have messed with at least one white woman? Not that anything's wrong with that. Be realistic Sang. Ermm

Nope.
And you gotta stop bein' a hypocrite.

I'm not a hypocrite. Sleepy
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:03am
chile boo. black men been messing with white girls since segregation was over and probably even before then. My uncle and nem was talking about getting rides and money from the yt girls back in the 70s. But back then they were using the white girls for money and going public w/ and later marrying the black women, now its like the other way around Ouch
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

lol.....U know she has an entire thread dedicated to her right?LOL

I'm not stunnin that shyt. Who has time to read all of that? Big jumbo threads are a failLOL

Yea...BHM is wayyyyy too hard to navigate...we wouldn't want our ladies getting lost in threads. 

What are you the Thread Police? Why you so pressed on what thread is posted here and what thread is posted where? Since you like the Kim K thread so much, take your behind that topic and man the post over there but dont come over here getting sarcastic with me because I posted what I want on my damn computer.

Buzz off

Chill..... post ur life away

LOLLOL y'all gettin hella gangsta with the double entendre's and bee gifs.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:05am

chile boo. black men been messing with white girls since segregation was over and probably even before then. My uncle and nem was talking about getting rides and money from the yt girls back in the 70s. But back then they were using the white girls for money and going public w/ and later marrying the black women, now its like the other way around Ouch

So most black men marry white women?
Okay....tell me more lies.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:12am
I'm sure if this was Ryan lochte some if not most would tripping over their red bottoms to get q chance to kick it .. however short lived
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:12am

So most black men marry white women?
Okay....tell me more lies.

1. Most black men arent marrying black women in record numbers

2. The most recent interracial stats put 24% of married black men in america are married to white women.  that is virtually 1 in 4 and does not even take into account women of other nonwhite or nonblack ethnic groups (asian, latina, etc). FYI: Mixed women are counted as black so a 1/4 black 75% white women would fall under the black category in the census so legally he'd be considered "married to a black woman" even if socially and obvoiusly she's not black. So 1 out of 4 black men is married to a white woman

3. Majority of women in music videos with male artists are nonblack, unless the artist is like Trey Songz who caters to a female audience.

4. Majority of women in magazines considered dymes are not even black at all unless you wanna reach with the one drop rule

5. Most athletes (because they are high profile and considered some of the most successful to AAs) are with nonblack women. Even college athletes at top athletic schools are dating/engaged to nonblack women.

I could go on...The truth hurts Sang. All that brown nosing you do for nickas aint gone do you one bit of good. They might give you a pat on the head and give you a scooby snack for boosting up they ego but overall they still dreaming about a Kim K
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:15am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I'm sure if this was Ryan lochte some if not most would tripping over their red bottoms to get q chance to kick it .. however short lived

ryan lochte is considered a piece around here????

ConfusedSleepy

he's not bright.  he has traces of wigger syndrome.  is this all because he wore a grill?  i'm saddened.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
  Share Topic