Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kid kills 6 y/o little sister in joyride

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kid kills 6 y/o little sister in joyride
    Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 6:34am
What the I don't even...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-sister-killed-year-boy-drove-car-20123766 - http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-sister-killed-year-boy-drove-car-20123766

911 Calls Released About Deadly Ariz. Joyride

PHOENIX August 31, 2013 (AP)
By BOB CHRISTIE Associated Press

A 911 call released Friday provides a dramatic account of a tragic joyride by an 8-year-old boy in his mother's car as he swerved through traffic, turned around at a convenience store and eventually slamming into a light pole, killing his 6-year-old sister.

The caller followed the car up and down a main Phoenix road before it crashed, causing minor injuries to the 8-year-old driver.

"I'm driving and it looks like next to me there are these two little kids driving a car," said the caller, who identified himself as Rudy de la Cruz. "They're in a red car and it looks like two little kids, and they're driving like recklessly. They're all over the lanes and not stopping."

At about the same time, the children's mother called 911 in a panic to report someone had taken her two older children and her car was gone.

"My car's been stolen and my kids have been taken," Glendolyn Bell tells dispatchers.

The sobbing mom is heard begging for help from neighbors and then discovering her spare key is missing.

Phoenix police Sgt. Steve Martos said there's nothing to indicate the children's mother would face any charges in the Wednesday night crash.

"There's really no criminal element to any of it," Martos said. "From mom's standpoint, there's nothing to indicate any neglect or abuse. From the kid's point, he's 8 years old so his mental state is not culpable."

The mother bathed the children Wednesday night, put them to bed, and then went to bed herself. A half-hour later, her mother apparently came to their apartment and Bell discovered the children missing.

Meanwhile, de la Cruz was following the red Hyundai down a nearby main thoroughfare for about three miles, reporting to the dispatcher as the young driver drifted into oncoming traffic.

"It's a red car and it looks like they've already hit a few things, actually, the bumper's messed up, there's like scratches in the back,' he says. "Oh my God, OK, they almost hit somebody, they're swerving out of control right now."

The car later pulled into a convenience store, and other drivers are heard honking their horns as the boy circled back and began heading back toward his home.

De la Cruz was reporting their progress the whole way, alternately coached and praised by the female dispatcher.

"You're doing a great job, OK? I just want you to stay on the phone with me, OK?" she said.

Then, a squad car intercepted the sedan, and de la Cruz gave a tragic play-by-play.

"OK, they're pulling them over, they turned on their lights right now. ... OK. Ohhhh, man."

"Did the boy stop for the police?" the dispatcher asks.

"Yes, yes they stopped. He just crashed right now."

"The little boy crashed?

"Yes."

The crash happened just three blocks from the family's apartment. Six-year-old Aaliyah Felder later died from her injuries.

The mother ran over after seeing the police activity and was visibly distraught after discovering her children were in the car, Martos said.

"It was a horrible and tragic moment for her," he said.

Edited by liesnalibis - Sep 01 2013 at 3:09am
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:25pm
What in the world.....I wonder if the kid was planning to runaway with his sister, or maybe drive to their father (if the parents were divorced) or just trying to show his lil sister that he could drive but either way it was tragic Cry
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 5:22pm
damn.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 5:54pm
Sad.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 9:39pm
That's awful.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:06am
tragic
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:46pm
Wow, sad
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:48pm
why?!?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 4:12pm
Just terrible.
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 4:42pm
Idk if I would be able to forgive my son if that happened
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System