Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Khloe & Lamar: Drugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:41am
I didn't think they would make it to the 5 year mark...Khole comes off as super needy.  

Oh when Kim and Kanye break up....I can see the drama.....a rap song about the Kardashians.
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:02am
Crack?...come on....what grown 31/32 year old man starts doing crack in 2012/2013?

Cause he never heard that crack is wack.....Wacko
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

So 2 weeks ago Khloe went on a rampage at a hotel in Cali bc he was having an affair and she caught them in a hotel room, now e's a crackhead? I want to see whatever the story is for their divorce. 
Hmm...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:50am
I don't believe it but oh well, no sympathy from me.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:17am

TMZ And People Go Hard After Lamar Odom

The decision has been made. Lamar Odom is out of the Kardashian circle of trust. Therefore, he must pay. Before this weekend had you ever seen any kind of negative article about Lamar Odom other than the terrible t-shirts he designed for his company? Does he even still make those things? They are awful.

Here is what I want you to think about when you read all of the anti Lamar articles all over the Time Warner family, which includes TMZ, People and Huffington Post. Remember how late last week, all Khloe cared about was saving Lamar's life. Now, he goes missing for three days and the family, using TMZ and People have the world convinced he is using crack and is on some crack binge for the three days. For the sake of argument, lets assume that he is out there smoking a pipe somewhere and has been doing so for the past three days. Then, how do you explain the story this morning on TMZ that says that the pair have separated and the story yesterday on People that made sure to mention that Khloe was out without her wedding ring on.

I thought that Lamar's life was the most important and you weren't worried about the marriage right now. So, in the middle of him missing on some drug binge that you say is going to kill him, THIS is when you decide to take off your ring, make sure you are photographed with your wedding finger showing and tell the world you are separated?

That all really seems contradictory to what you had said Friday. Remember how everyone had said that no mention of the affairs would be mentioned on the show? I think you can forget about that now. I think what you are going to see is a guy who portrayed to be a drug using, cheating, out of control crack head who Khloe tried desperately to save and was going to forgive him for the cheating and only wanted him to stop using and hired people to help him and that Khloe should be sainted for everything she did. Every few seconds during these saintly moments, there will be stock footage of Kanye saying, "Yep," so that way it looks like he agrees with everything. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:24am
he shoulda never married that bro
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk sh*t about my family! you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this sh*t!

LOL She needs to sit her awkward looking ass down in the corner somewhere. Nobody gives a sh*t.
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:20am
TMZ just reported that they have legally seperated.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:18pm
I'm Waiting for the divorce announcement and how Khole tried to save Lamar's poor soul, but the devil was within him so she had to let him go before he tainted her too
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

he shoulda never married that bro
They sure don't have an issue with throwing Black men under the bus. I'll say it again, Kanye and his valley girl accent gone learn the hard way.Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>