BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Khloe & Lamar: Drugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Death @ them posting a pic of him scratching his arm and wearing the same necklace and shirt.LOL
we seen't the implication, we aint blind LOL
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:48pm
^Right? They ain't slick.LOL
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Kris Jenner Stars Spinning Khloe And Lamar Divorce - TMZ Gets On Their Knees Again

Now, Kris Jenner has started feeding stories to their beloved Harvey at TMZ. Yes, the same TMZ that refuses to say anything about any Kardashian ever. 

Don't forget that TMZ and People are owned by the same company. They get a discount on kneepads. 
Whoever controls the media, controls the mind - Jim Morrison
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:00pm
Wow...I hope this isn't true

His daddy wasn't sh*t, from what I remember, I hope he didn't introduce him to this

I thought crack was a poor person's drug?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Kris Jenner Stars Spinning Khloe And Lamar Divorce - TMZ Gets On Their Knees Again

Now, Kris Jenner has started feeding stories to their beloved Harvey at TMZ. Yes, the same TMZ that refuses to say anything about any Kardashian ever. 

Don't forget that TMZ and People are owned by the same company. They get a discount on kneepads. 
Whoever controls the media, controls the mind - Jim Morrison
Truth
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:07pm
If it was splashed all over the news that I was doing crack AND I had been living my life under a microsope for the last 3 years AND I had millions of dollars!?! I'd be ducked off somewhere too. He probably on an island with exotical booty in one hand, a drink in the other and the beach in front.  

And it says that he hasn't contacted the Kardashians. Why would he when they probably started the rumor!?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:35pm
Khloe is pissed. Look at her tweet
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

I like Lamar, I hope that he is okay. They are giving him the Kris Humphries treatment, and throwing him under the bus.   
Kanye is getting yet another preview of what is to come.
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Khloe is pissed. Look at her tweet

WHAT TWEET?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:47pm
Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk sh*t about my family! you and shame on you! I'm too protective for this sh*t!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>