BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Khloe & Lamar: Drugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I don't believe it.  There is no way he could be a "hard drug user" (another site mentioned cocaine and ambien, among other drugs) and it just now coming out.  I think it's a Kardashian smear campaign.  The divorce is coming and I believe the Kardashian camp is trying to do everything they can to make Khloe the victim.  Why they can't just amicably go their separate ways is beyond me.  

Interesting theory...

She did it with Kim and Kris H.  I wouldn't put anything past that woman.
Sponsored Links

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:50pm

Kris Jenner Stars Spinning Khloe And Lamar Divorce - TMZ Gets On Their Knees Again

For the past month to six weeks, every story coming out about Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom dealt with Lamar cheating and all the women he was cheating with and all the sordid details of the cheating. Kris Jenner was not in control of any of those stories. She just had to watch and wait as it all happened and hope there were no more women. When everyone said the couple was set to divorce, Kris said there had not even been talk about divorce. You and I know that was a lie. Of course it was a lie. You don't have your husband cheat on you a bazillion times and embarrass you all over the world and not discuss it. That was a stupid statement by Kris, but she was tring to control the story.

Remember when Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian split? Kris Jenner went back and reshot a bunch of scenes for the show so she could show that Kim was a victim and that she did everything to save the marriage and that Kris Humphries was evil and blah blah blah. The story that they switched everything was gone in a few days, but those reruns of the show are out there forever.

Now, Kris Jenner has started feeding stories to their beloved Harvey at TMZ. Yes, the same TMZ that refuses to say anything about any Kardashian ever. They will probably die if Kanye marries Kim because then they will have to be nice to him.

TMZ is saying in an article they posted last night that Lamar Odom has a serious drug problem and that Khloe does not care about the affairs, but wants to save Lamar's life. It also says that when Lamar refused to go to rehab two day ago, Khloe kicked him out of the house. Umm, he has been living out of the house for over a month, and had been living in The Roosevelt for a month before that, so when did the kicking out occur? See, it's all spin. Photos of Lamar loading suitcases. Kris says, "This it it." Khloe kicked him out and here is the proof.

It's all a scam to make everyone named Kardashian look good. Does Lamar Odom take drugs? Yeah. He smokes pot for sure. other drugs? He is tested by the NBA all the time and has not been in trouble with them in a long time. TMZ called him a hardcore recreational user. If you smoke pot everyday, several times each day, that would make you, by definition a hardcore recreational drug user.

The divorce is coming. Kris is just making sure you see Khloe as some saint, who went above and beyond. Those scenes you will see on television. You won't see or hear a word about affairs or cheating, just Khloe being a saint, and TMZ will make sure they help.

Don't forget that TMZ and People are owned by the same company. They get a discount on kneepads. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:51pm
ybf is saying he looks more frail and off in the 2 month comparison pics, idk, i dont see it? but then again i dont know how early crackish symptoms manifest

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:52pm
he only owns one shirt? Pinch
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:55pm
that Brotha must love that type of shirt
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:58pm

Wow! I just hope he's not dead. the hell with the Kardashians think of your kids Bro.

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:10pm
lmao @ the same damn shirt....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:23pm
Death @ them posting a pic of him scratching his arm and wearing the same necklace and shirt.LOL

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

ybf is saying he looks more frail and off in the 2 month comparison pics, idk, i dont see it? but then again i dont know how early crackish symptoms manifest

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:30pm
So what is if he wore the same shirt 2 months apart?

I'm sure he had it dry cleaned/washed.....
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 5:37pm
I like Lamar, I hope that he is okay. They are giving him the Kris Humphries treatment, and throwing him under the bus.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic