Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Khloe & Lamar: Drugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:09pm
i'm sure the NBA test for drugs.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:10pm
You can cheat NBA drug tests while being a crack addict? Right right.Stern Smile
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:14pm
I don't believe it.  There is no way he could be a "hard drug user" (another site mentioned cocaine and ambien, among other drugs) and it just now coming out.  I think it's a Kardashian smear campaign.  The divorce is coming and I believe the Kardashian camp is trying to do everything they can to make Khloe the victim.  Why they can't just amicably go their separate ways is beyond me.  
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I don't believe it.  There is no way he could be a "hard drug user" (another site mentioned cocaine and ambien, among other drugs) and it just now coming out.  I think it's a Kardashian smear campaign.  The divorce is coming and I believe the Kardashian camp is trying to do everything they can to make Khloe the victim.  Why they can't just amicably go their separate ways is beyond me.  

Interesting theory...
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

The divorce is coming and I believe the Kardashian camp is trying to do everything they can to make Khloe the victim.  Why they can't just amicably go their separate ways is beyond me.  

Interesting theory...

This...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:49pm

EXCLUSIVE

Lamar Odom has vanished and everyone in his life fears the worst -- that he's off somewhere on a drug binge ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the NBA star tell us people on Lamar's side, and on the Kardashian side have not been able to find Lamar or contact him for nearly 72 hours -- and we're told the main concern is he's hiding out while doing crack cocaine.

As TMZ first reported ... Khloe Kardashian threw him out of the house Wednesday after attempting an intervention which Lamar squarely rejected.

We've already told you Lamar's been battling addiction for at least 2 years -- and even reluctantly agreed to go to rehab in San Diego a year ago ... although he bailed after 3 weeks.

Our sources tell us Lamar has gone off the hinges since basketball season ended and he became a free agent.

We're told his drug addiction is the core reason why his marriage to Khloe has fallen apart.

Short story ... everyone's worried.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:50pm
Who the hell is this source their getting this info from?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 3:56pm
I want to feel really bad for the way the Kartrashian family & PR people are doing Lamar O but he knew the deal when he got involved with 'em.

Imo ijs lay down with dogs and expect to get fleas.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:01pm
CRACK is Recreational??? Damn Lamar, I like them together, regardless of their short courtship prior to marriage. Crack wreaks havoc on families' and lives and its just so sad because the last thing I want to see is Lamar spiraling downwards.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:03pm
They really need to identify this source because all this speculation is messing with that man's money!

Being in the gossip magazines might be business as usual for the Kardashian family but he has an actual career to worry about.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>