Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khloe Kardashian Divorce 2 File 4 Divorce Today
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Khloe Kardashian Divorce 2 File 4 Divorce Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:54am
Has lamar spoken on this issue?

,the Kardashian girls don't even let the stamp get applied to the divorce papers before starting new relationships.
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Good, but she knew how he was when she married him. waiting for Kim and Kanye to break up.

She married him after a few months of knowing him. She set herself up trying to compete with the big dogs

after one month, I think and still say it was for TV just like Kim, but it blossom into more afterward.. but it was only a shell. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 9:47am
I'm watching their show and wow they have the worst taste in men.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Good, but she knew how he was when she married him. waiting for Kim and Kanye to break up.

She married him after a few months of knowing him. She set herself up trying to compete with the big dogs

Yup after 2 weeks of knowing each other they engaged

I'm sure the kardashians did their research on him. They picked out an ugly man for her though, thought he wouldn't cheat probably.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 10:16am
Khloe has the best money can buy beauty wise and is a solid 5 herself.
I'm still scratching my head over Matt kemp. His 3 exes I've seen are all really pretty

Edited by melikey - Dec 15 2013 at 10:20am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I'm watching their show and wow they have the worst taste in men.

Correct ... and they can never be WITHOUT guy. Can't stand on their own 2 feet. Confused

I have a friend like that. She will be will guy number 1 for a couple of years or whatever .. and when it starts to go south she is out shopping for another guy. So she has an affair with guy number 2 until she feels she's got him ... and then she dumps guy number 1.

She has done this through 2 marriages as well - I keep telling her to take her time. Let the dust settle before she jumps with both feet into another committed relationship and think about why things didn't work out with the last guy for goodness sakes.

But every relationship starts as part of a cheating situation (she is a permanent cheater) because ... she can't stand to be alone. Sleepy
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:12pm
Lamar wanted the limelight and Khloe was in competition with Kourtney and Kim.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:17pm
This was eventually bound to happen, although I liked them together when things were sizzling between the two. She's better off, going through someones crack druggles with them, can be taxing as hell and take a toll on you. She will be okay, and she's young enough to bounce back as if this sh!t never even happened! I like Lamar and I really hope he's able to get himself rehabilitated and back on track before that crack rock gets the best of him.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:27pm
it really does seem like 99% of men seriously involved with a kardash end up with their life ruined or they go crazy 
reggie seems like one of the few who made it out safely 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

it really does seem like 99% of men seriously involved with a kardash end up with their life ruined or they go crazy 
reggie seems like one of the few who made it out safely 

Bruce Jenner

Cancels Surgery to Flatten Adam's Apple ... For Now

12/14/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_bruce_jenner_article_getty
Bruce Jenner
 called his Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Friday and cancelled his scheduled surgery to flatten his Adam's Apple ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Jenner say he was upset information about the procedure leaked out and blamed people in the doctor's office.  We're told Bruce informed them he was taking his business elsewhere.

TMZ broke the story ... Jenner had 2 consultations with the doctor and had scheduled surgery for both a Laryngeal Shave (Adam's Apple flattening) and a nose job.  We're now told the surgery was scheduled for next Wednesday.  Sources say Jenner wanted a smaller nose.  Bruce tells TMZ he wanted plastic surgery because of scar tissue after cancer removal surgery.

Multiple medical sources have told TMZ ... getting a Laryngeal Shave is almost always the first step in gender reassignment.  Bruce scoffs at that, telling TMZ, "I just didn't like my trachea."

We're told Bruce has spoken with his family and told them the surgery is now off ... other sources say Bruce indicated he will have it done at a different plastic surgeon's office.

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/14/bruce-jenner-cancels-surgery-flatten-adams-apple/#ixzz2nZdhcr75
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic