Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khloe Kardashian Divorce 2 File 4 Divorce Today
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Khloe Kardashian Divorce 2 File 4 Divorce Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Considering that Lamar is an alleged crackhead there is a good chance Khole might get that 10 million dollars.

crack heads dont die that easy.  she'd be better off cutting his brakesLOL

I swear....nicca might out live her
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 12:41pm
she probably doesn't need the money tho right? lol
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:50pm
Well thanks for the life insurance tip yall. Yeah, well I'm not surprised. I'm just wondering how Khloe will find another man taller than her. Lamar was it for her, in that regards anyway.

If Matt marries her, then black athletes officially ain't shyt.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:03pm
LOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

They got married too fast and .. he's unstable. Very bad upbringing .. so any relationship he gets into will fail or be a disaster.

Saddly ... I think Lamar is a bit self-destructive as well so yes, the life insurance policy might get paid off.

Ms. Printer-Ink is right, I watched a sports show and they were talking about his high school years and how he went to 5 high schools and his unstable life.  I'm learning more and more each day, how a person is raised, the characters they are around, has a major effect on their lives and how they treat people.

Yes, major. Major, major, major.

Un forunately they often meet 'savior' type of people - like his wife who think that shew can be his rock and help him overcome his history and they can have a good life.

No, he needs to see a Therapist to help him work through his issues. This would be a PROFESSIONAL and even this professional has enough sense not take him home with him. No, there have to be boundaries.

I once dated a guy that seemed a bit off but then when he started talkung about his childhood .. oh no, I could already seee what kind of situation I would be setting myself up with. No, I wished hiom the best ... but I stoppe seeing him.

Then the next week I met a lovely guy ... I could tell he was operating in a normal way and I could tell .. he was raised well. MAJOR.

I don't date these damaged good type of men. I wish them well and try to suggest they get help... but I don't have a martyr complex where I need to sacrifice my life to HELP some poor soul.

Nooo he just needs to seek help.

(Frankly, I don't know what ELSE she saw in him - he's too streetwise. UGH!)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Considering that Lamar is an alleged crackhead there is a good chance Khole might get that 10 million dollars.

crack heads dont die that easy.  she'd be better off cutting his brakesLOL

Good point. She will have years and yeaaars of misery with him until he croaks from drug use. Sometimes these folks are resilIent and will take down anyone around them .. LONG before the croak. :(

She needs to cut her losses now and MOVE ON.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I sear some of y'all are so pessimistic. Predicting the worst for someones future. Just because he had an unstable upbringing means that all of his relationships will fail? 

Pretty much.

They will either fail or the relationships will be volitile and miserable. It all depends on how co-dependent his partneer is. Co-dependants are also damaged goods so to put 2 such people together ... is like dynomite.

The only way to avoid this is if the person gains insight to their issues and gets help. Help takes a long time though and you have to hear stuff you don't want hear - like stay away from drugs which are basically masking the pain.

In this case .. I would suspect Lamar does not have any insight or at least is not willing 'to do the work' to deal with his childhood problems - particularly as relates to hid father.

Sad that he will now lose the only stable influence he has in his life - his wife. It seems like he's just circling te drain now - though he may pull his bacon out of the fire.

I guess she realized thst she can't fix him... and just needs to save herself.

I don't care who she's dating next - though she needs a normal guy in her life. Wonder what's this new guys background?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:48pm
Khole used to be knee deep in the drug game too though.

But I guess it takes a druggie to know one.

Meh, Lamar used to be an awesome basketball player.

He went to hell when he got with her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Khole used to be knee deep in the drug game too though.

But I guess it takes a druggie to know one.

Meh, Lamar used to be an awesome basketball player.

He went to hell when he got with her.

Ummm Lamar's problems didn't start with her.

Maybe they were hiddened by the fame etc and now they are starting get so bad that even the drugs (and her PR agent) can't keep the lid on it all.

Noooo I think it's really poor form to blame the wife for the husband's now serious drug problem, which is based on alll the sh*t that went on in his childhood. In fact, if I didn't know better (and I don't know better) I would say he is a victim of sexual abuse.

He seems .... haunted. Po thing. :(
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:59pm
Blame who for what?
I not talking about his drug problems and she is at fault.
I'm just saying she had drug problems too

I'm talking basketball wise.
His career went down .

Maybe it was the trade but the NBA teams did not like the fact that he was on a reality show

Edited by jonesable - Dec 14 2013 at 4:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>