Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Khloe Kardashian Divorce 2 File 4 Divorce Today
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Khloe Kardashian Divorce 2 File 4 Divorce Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:05am
They got married too fast and .. he's unstable. Very bad upbringing .. so any relationship he gets into will fail or be a disaster.

Saddly ... I think Lamar is a bit self-destructive as well so yes, the life insurance policy might get paid off.

Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

They got married too fast and .. he's unstable. Very bad upbringing .. so any relationship he gets into will fail or be a disaster.

Saddly ... I think Lamar is a bit self-destructive as well so yes, the life insurance policy might get paid off.

Ms. Printer-Ink is right, I watched a sports show and they were talking about his high school years and how he went to 5 high schools and his unstable life.  I'm learning more and more each day, how a person is raised, the characters they are around, has a major effect on their lives and how they treat people.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Considering that Lamar is an alleged crackhead there is a good chance Khole might get that 10 million dollars.

crack heads dont die that easy.  she'd be better off cutting his brakesLOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:47am
Khloé Kardashian Files For Divorce [+ Is She Dating Matt Kemp???]
Matt Kemp & Khloe Kardashian 2012

Well, if there isn’t a little tea brewing in the Kardashian camp!

The sad news is that after months of holding on and defending her relationship to NBA star Lamar Odom, Khloé has finally put the nail in the coffin and ended her marriage. In court papers, filed by her lawyers today, she cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the divorce, but what’s even more interesting is the ironclad prenup that the couple signed which basically allows them to leave the relationship with what they came with. The couple kept all of their property separate so divorce will be a cinch. Khloé is not asking for spousal support and she wants the judge to reject any bid by Lamar for the same.

Meanwhile, Dodgers cutie Matt Kemp may have scooped up Khloé on the rebound.

Over the past few weeks, the two were spotted (separately) attending both Jay Z and Drake’s shows at the Staples Center and Matt Kemp even snapped a few pics with Khloé’s mom Kris.   But that’s not what has people talking… Last night, after taking a two-month hiatus from Instagram, Matt uploaded a photo of the Kardashian Christmas tree (previously posted by Kris Jenner) while stating it would be a “Cali Christmas” this year.

Fans of Matt quickly started piecing things together and started inquiring in the comments on whether he was dating Khloé.

Matt Kemp spending the holidays with the Kardashians 1Matt Kemp spending the holidays with the Kardashians

Matt Kemp & Kris Jenner 2012
Has Khloé moved on? Only time will tell…

P.S. That embarrassing leaked video of Lamar rapping about cheating was definitely the last straw for this marriage.

Via TMZ
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:50am
Whelp. It's been coming for a while. I actually liked them together..it seemed genuine.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:56am
i don't want matt and khloe together..
thats some bullshiit
i would have preferred kim.. 

i need to learn about those insurance policies. I think I'm the beneficiary of one but i don't know like anything about it and i don't think its worth much

Edited by coconess - Dec 14 2013 at 9:58am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I think they should stay together

even after that video where he bragged about being on the DL?

Shocked

DL?

bragged??

ShockedShockedShockedConfused

i took it as him bragging about cheating when he said DL but it only added more fuel to the gay rumors

Never heard of this fukkery

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:17am
I sear some of y'all are so pessimistic. Predicting the worst for someones future. Just because he had an unstable upbringing means that all of his relationships will fail? 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:57am
I guess Matt Kemp wants to ruin his life...
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 12:06pm
Matt kemp hopped on a first class flight to hell I see
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System