Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keyshia Cole Wants You To Know…. [Married Women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Keyshia Cole Wants You To Know…. [Married Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

Author
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:23pm
modelbusiness, this is the social media age. traditional methods are no longer the norm. many celebrities interact with their fans via twitter, facebook, etc.  that's just the way it is now days.

she wasn't rude or disrespectful to the people trolling her on twitter either. she kept it classy imho.

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:29pm
keyshia mother would curse everyone out lol .

Edited by india100 - Nov 29 2012 at 8:30pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

modelbusiness, this is the social media age. traditional methods are no longer the norm. many celebrities interact with their fans via twitter, facebook, etc.  that's just the way it is now days.

she wasn't rude or disrespectful to the people trolling her on twitter either. she kept it classy imho.

I agree with the industry standard, when things go cray cray, an artist should never NEVER EVER be allowed to talk off script...especially if they seem to have a habit of foot in mouth disease.

Social media is the norm, but reading someone on Twitter has yet to squash one PR nightmare. I'll wait while you show me examples where it did.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:54pm
Did someone post "She has a brand to protect?!"

That has to be the funniest ish posted today!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:03pm
Goodness....it's just a dyck....

White girls aint got sh*t on meGeek
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:05pm
she didn't look biracial while she is sucking that dick

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 29 2012 at 9:12pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:10pm
At least it's a decent pic. I would be more embarrassed if I was looking ugly while sucking the peen LOL
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:45pm
I would be HORRIFIED if a sex picture of any kind was floating around of me and my husband.  That is the one part of your life that is private and for no one else but you and him.  What you do is YOUR business and no one else's.  When we exchange looks or speak in code that's for US.  Invasion of intimacy is not cool on any level.  I will never understand people who do sex tapes for fame.....
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:57pm
People shouldn't have put her blast like that, especially if it's her husband's dack

But she should've been more embarrassed by trying to shade black girls rock
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:14pm
So who leaked the photo of her giving hubs brain?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic