Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Keyshia Cole Wants You To Know…. [Married Women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyshia Cole Wants You To Know…. [Married Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:38pm
Where did she say that married women don't give head?
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

The fact that shes saying anything makes her look like the basic hoodrat she is. I mean come on. Its not even her and shes soooo on the defense. ANDwhen did sucking sausage make a married woman anything other than a married woman who loves to suck her husbands sausage? 

Pretty much. If I knew it wasn't me I'd be sittin' back laughing instead of being defensive. As far as her whole being married argument, I didn't know being married stopped one from doing sexual activities either. Unless you went outside your marriage and gave someone besides your husband head IDK what reason she'd have to be mad.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Where did she say that married women don't give head?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

well if people took some time and looked at the pic, they would have seen a tattoo on the woman's left arm. keysha's tattoo is on her right arm:

yes they look similar but this is just a case of people wanting to poke fun at Key-Key.

i see the difference in tats, but your argument is just a little "eh"

the pic you quoted is reversed. look at the stamp at the bottom.

lol, I inverted the picture. the stamp can be added anytime. it obviously wasn't there in the original picture.
my point was that the website who got a hold onto this picture, could have inverted the picture. so left/right isn't really an argument here.

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 29 2012 at 3:45pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:48pm
lol at Keisha's hairline looking photshopped
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:51pm

well if people took some time and looked at the pic, they would have seen a tattoo on the woman's left arm. keysha's tattoo is on her right arm:

yes they look similar but this is just a case of people wanting to poke fun at Key-Key.

lol, I inverted the picture. the stamp can be added anytime. it obviously wasn't there in the original picture.
my point was that the website who got a hold onto this picture, could have inverted the picture. so left/right isn't really an argument here.

i get what you're saying. the website could have inverted it. it doesn't make sense if they did because the tattoo is on the opposite arm.

and imho the tattoo's look nothing alike.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:51pm
Now Keyshia is doin' the most askin' homegirl to send her the contact info of the ex boyfriend that supposedly release the girl's picture. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:52pm
Well I'm sure some groupie somewhere just typed Keisha's husbands name into google upon hearing this lol
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:55pm

i get what you're saying. the website could have inverted it. it doesn't make sense if they did because the tattoo is on the opposite arm.

and imho the tattoo's look nothing alike.

i agree. this girls tattoo has a piece that points up, and one that points down. keyshia's does not
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Now Keyshia is doin' the most askin' homegirl to send her the contact info of the ex boyfriend that supposedly release the girl's picture. 

LOL
i just saw that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists