Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Keyshia Cole Wants Sister Neffe To Know…

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Lank to said talking bad to her husband?
Go onto BET Keyshia Cole the way it is! Ever ep. she is talking to that man like he is beneath her.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:11am
keyshia definately seems to have a chip on her shoulder.  i hope she is able to work that out...
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:21am
yall gonna stop this ol "twitter is the cause of ppl having no act right" stance.

many years ago i went to a musiq soulchild concert.. and Key opened up for him.

this was before her show, twitter and the rest of them... and she had very little material out.
I remember in the middle of her set.. she started going off on how much her mother sucked-- and was a hot ass mess etc.

and i remember thinking... what in the hell? who the heck talks about their mama like this. and even if mom did suck (which it comes out  that she did).. why bring it to the audience?

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yall gonna stop this ol "twitter is the cause of ppl having no act right" stance.

many years ago i went to a musiq soulchild concert.. and Key opened up for him.

this was before her show, twitter and the rest of them... and she had very little material out.
I remember in the middle of her set.. she started going off on how much her mother sucked-- and was a hot ass mess etc.

and i remember thinking... what in the hell? who the heck talks about their mama like this. and even if mom did suck (which it comes out  that she did).. why bring it to the audience?

wait a minute now
LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:59am
She does realize all she's doing us hyping/promoting said book and more people will wanna see what was said, right?

I'm not one of those people cuz I have no interest in anything Neffe has to say, but I digress.

People REALLY need to stop airing their dirty laundry on Twitter.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:43pm
Her name is Neffeteria?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Her name is Neffeteria?
yeah AND??
so is mine, you got a problem with it?Sleepy
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:39pm
do people call you neffe too, bunny?
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

She does realize all she's doing us hyping/promoting said book and more people will wanna see what was said, right?

I'm not one of those people cuz I have no interest in anything Neffe has to say, but I digress.

People REALLY need to stop airing their dirty laundry on Twitter.

PREACH!!!  Clap
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Keyshia just has a bad attitude. That's the same way she talks to her husband.

After watching her show, I've come to realize that this broad stays in Bytch mode....

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

keyshia needs to stop it! Keyshia is a mother, and wife now she needs to take the high road and move on!

Exactly,!!!  Watch how she will used this as her plea the next time someone has something foul to say about her...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>