Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyshia Cole Wants Sister Neffe To Know…

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tu-grad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyshia Cole Wants Sister Neffe To Know…
    Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:19am
Keyshia Cole Wants Sister Neffe To Know… [She's PISSED!]

Keyshia-Cole-Neffe

Keyshia Cole definitely didn’t hold back her feelings when she sent the following tweet earlier tonight (January 9, 2013)…

kcole tweet

Now, I’m not a betting women, but I’d put my dollars on it that Keyshia is talmbout her sister Neffeteria Pugh‘s latest book.

Drama… Drama… Drama!

Details below…

Since Keyshia took all the fringe benefits away when she ran off and got married, Neffe’s been forced to find her way.

She wrote a book a while back called My Happiness is My Sanity and even tried her hand at several reality shows.

[FLASHBACK: Reality Show Alert! "Neffe's World" (Official Trailer + PHOTOS)]

Now she’s written another book called, “Price I Paid” and apparently she references Keyshia somewhere within the 70 pages of her memoirs.

CLICK FOR INFO

I could be wrong about Keyshia’s new beef with her sister Neffe, but 1 + 1 = 2 any way you cut it.  Keyshia provided more details in the angry tweets that followed…

kcole tweet 2

kcole tweet 3

[READ: New Doo Alert! Keyshia Cole Goes "PINK" for 2013 (PHOTOS)]

One thing’s for sure, Keyshia’s rant can only give Neffeteria’s “book” a boost on the interest scale, so I guess she may as well plug her own sh*t while she’s at it.

[Sidebar: Keyshia New Album Woman to Woman is available NOW on Woman to Woman (Deluxe Version) - Keyshia Cole ]

Hopefully these two will one day let bygones be bygones, but from the looks of things, Keyshia’s gonna haveta ‘slap a bitch’ first…

kcole tweet 3

Welp… I guess Neffe won’t be invited over for dinner at the Gibson’s any time soon. :shock:

Dontcha just love family drama? *sigh*  And they aren’t even gettin paid for it at the moment.

Should Keyshia have kept her “family business” offline or was she justified in her rant?

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2013/01/09/keyshia-cole-mad-about-neffe-book/#ixzz2HaAM9LlE
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:22am
Who was the designer of that cover? LOL
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:24am
that is an ill fitting dress. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:27am
wow, she took her husband's last name. props.

jr.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:30am
so she doesn't have her phone number?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:32am
For some reason I don't believe she said anything bad about Keyshia in her book. Keyshia just crazy.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:35am
Let me call my sister and tell her I love her
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so she doesn't have her phone number?

Okay lolLOL
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:52am
meh... Who really checking for Neffe like that anymore?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:01am
If I was Keyshia, I wouldn't admit I gave her those shoes...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic