Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Keyshia Cole.. comments on Black Girls Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:11pm
This bish is so basic. Yelp, I m off to sleep. 

Keyshia Cole Respond back on the I'm biracial comments and still sound stupid!!! lol!!!
Keyshia Cole Gibson ‏@KeyshiaCole
#BlackGirlsRock first off I feel ALLGIRLSROCK!! And by the way, I don't not know what I'm mixed with, nor have I tried to find out/...

I was raised in Oakland. My mother is a black woman HOWEVER I do not know my father. Nor really car to know! Was thankful to be apart of..

#BlackGirlsRock I had to just do research. Didn't know what the organization was about in the beginning. But uplifting young ladies is...

What I'm damn sure about! Don't get it twisted!

People talking about I said I'm not black? Wtf.. People are crazy! They will take your words and do what they want with them! #GetaLife 

Follow

Keyshia Cole GibsonVerified
‏@KeyshiaCole
Lmao!!!! wow! why is this a problem? Im just asking? RT @itsmekadrah: @KeyshiaCole just asking, but why do you think you're mixed

Thats what im saying! so what! RT @Lick_MyLeopard: Tf y'all worried about @KeyshiaCole race for? Get a Life lames!

Hmm i heard you can but never went further into it RT @ameerahskeeper: @KeyshiaCole is it possible for you to find out what your mixed with?

Follow

Keyshia Cole GibsonVerified
‏@KeyshiaCole
Y'all are FREAKING crazy! Lol.. Waaaay to funny!

When a kid mommy "Yvonne "said tell em u mixed wit mommy N daddy RT @tutuchainz: @KeyshiaCole is mixed with RnB , now move on wit ur lives

Got in2 it wit a chic over there so they mad RT @_MorGeeBby: @KeyshiaCole jus sayin @bossip ain't sh*t! They twisted ya words after u gave..

Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:25pm
Uh Keyshia? You're "mixed" but you dont know with what? You're mama STEEL don't know who your daddy is. Boo, have SEVERAL \__ \__ \__
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:47pm
I'd captain save Keyshia.

I could prolly only last in that relationship for maybe ... 16.5 hours

I'd sneak out at night.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Hey yalls. My name is keyshia and I'm a 100 percent birurcial. Dat means I'm special, case y'all didn't know. Right up dere wit Halle burry, ya kno? I bet y'all wondering why my mixed ass is at black girls rock, especially since I look mostly Italian. I don't really kno why I was there, but its just good to kno that I have da best of both worlds cuz I'm birurcial.

you are a mess ...LOL
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:57pm
Why was she even invited?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:05pm
I wonder what being biracial means if you didnt know all your life and then suddenly found out.  does a letter come in the mail wishing you well on your new journey, listing all the free passes you now receiveLOL a list of half the secrets of the universeLOL instructions for the secret handshake? is attached to the letter, the secret platinum one time use only "get out of jail free" cardLOL or is just like every other damn dayConfused
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:25pm
She needs a PR team and needs to stay her azz off of twitter.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:30pm
i wish u would make a thread out of this LOL

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I wonder what being biracial means if you didnt know all your life and then suddenly found out.  does a letter come in the mail wishing you well on your new journey, listing all the free passes you now receiveLOL a list of half the secrets of the universeLOL instructions for the secret handshake? is attached to the letter, the secret platinum one time use only "get out of jail free" cardLOL or is just like every other damn dayConfused
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:31pm
What is her point? Seriously? I hope it wasn't to look like a competent, intelligent, being.

It's best this basic chick doesn't fully claim black, the dumb side came from her exotical daddy Sleepy

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:46pm

You don't know what you're mixed with because you don't know who your father is yet your proclaim that you are bi-racial on national teleivison; yeah, that makes sense.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic