Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyshia Cole.. comments on Black Girls Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:53pm
I don't think anyone said "she could pass,"or made a checklist, but I know that I was saying that I have no reason not to believe her. It isn't like a Sudanese person claiming to be White or a Nordic person claimed to be full-blooded African. Keyshia is a yellow woman, claiming to be half-Black, and my response to that is, "Ok. She is half-Black."

Edited by Limalady - Nov 25 2012 at 11:53pm
Sponsored Links

lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:00am
She's just too ghetto to promote anything. First she called her shoe line cheap, then she claims she was 'skeptical' about an empowering program. Bird brain. Her pr team needs to coach her.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

And that's another reason why she's stoopid

But the conversation about whether she can pass for "biracial" (as if there's some kind of checklist) is also stupid

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

They don't even know for sure who her daddy is though. And people lie. And she looks black. That's three strikes.

A person can look mixed and not necessarily be biracial. But she doesn't even make it that far. And she don't know who her daddy is. It sounds like she really wants to BE mixed but she don't have her receipts in order.
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Did she ever find out who her pappy was?

he don't want anybody knowing he slept w Frankie...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:23am
taking frankie at her word??????  because she was there????

LOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:24am
strengtha-tha-ning << I stopped and pressed X. hmmmm she speaks like someone who requires speech training. I wonder if she thinks she is worthy of a medal. Etta James never had to go out of her way to say Hey I'm half white she just sang AT Last and kept it moving. Her mama doesn't even know who her daddy is. I noticed certain black folks go out of their way to make folks know they are mixed..If I were mixed with Keebler elf yall damn sure wouldn't know about it and I wouldn't go out of my way to say I'm half black and half Keebler...have a seat Kesha. What the hell is up with that girls hair to the right. It looks like a dead beaver

Edited by NadiaPost - Nov 26 2012 at 12:25am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:25am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

taking frankie at her word??????  because she was there????

LOL

Yes. And Kesha is really having secks with ghosts too.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

http://stuffflypeoplelike.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/simon_cowell_cher.gif

Wearing a blonde wig makes you biracial now?

LOLLOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:56am
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

Did the audience on 106 always look that basic with beauty supply headbands and glitter t shirts? It's like they pulled a bus up to one of the local projects and told everyone under 18 to get in with free tickets to the show. Confused

LOLCry
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:14am
Then she said it like she KNOW IT, too...ask her who or where her so-called daddy is and she gon give you that dumb look, but one thing she knows is that she is biracial and y'all cant take that away from her. Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>