Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyshia Cole.. comments on Black Girls Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:28pm

Faith Evans was another one that surprised me w/ the claim of being bi-racial. Hell, Lauren London doesn't "look bi-racial" to me either.

Just some "regular" yella chics.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:37pm
Confused

This thread dun took a turn for the worse
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:41pm
I personally don't believe she's biracial even though it's true not every mixed person looks mixed. But if you look black and you don't even know who your daddy is, why does it even matter? You are black. Nothing about her is white. She needs to stop.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Faith Evans was another one that surprised me w/ the claim of being bi-racial. Hell, Lauren London doesn't "look bi-racial" to me either.

Just some "regular" yella chics.

Tiny is biracial too isn't she? And one of the chicks from En Vogue (the one with the wide nose ironically).

But at least they got receipts. Keyshia looks pathetic.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:43pm
Yall are sittin' up in here breakin' down why someone *physically* isn't 'mixed looking' enough to call herself "biracial" (which is a scary presumption in the first place) when the whole argument...

1) has little to do with how she looks
2) has nothing to do with her actually being biracial or not

Her comments were stupid to begin with because what was the point of it all when she still considers herself Black? It's because now we all know she has that dreaded "biracial girl" complex

Not that some of you a better than her... clearly some of you think being "biracial" is better than "regula" Black. As if someone must possess exactly 50% non-African physical features to be considered biracial Wacko

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 25 2012 at 11:44pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yall are sittin' up in here breakin' down why someone *physically* isn't 'mixed looking' enough to call herself "biracial" (which is a scary presumption in the first place) when the whole argument...

1) has little to do with how she looks
2) has nothing to do with her actually being biracial or not

Her comments were stupid to begin with because what was the point of it all when she still considers herself Black? It's because now we all know she has hat dreaded "biracial girl" complex

Not that some of you a better than her... clearly some of you think being "biracial" is better than "regula" Black. As if someone must possess exactly 50% non-African physical features to be considered biracial Wacko

They don't even know for sure who her daddy is though. And people lie. And she looks black. That's three strikes.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:45pm
I'm shocked that she was hesitant to participate in black girls rock considering they are her largest consumer........you think she would be extremely happy in participating in something that supports them positively.....but ok i guess.

she acting like she was told to do some work in the field from the house.....even if she is really biracial, just the way she interjected it was so awkward.

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 25 2012 at 11:46pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Wow.  That was horrible.  Bitch you ain't Halle Berry.  You Frankie's baby.  Yoos a nigguh.

Halle Berry looks black to me too.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:49pm
And that's another reason why she's stoopid

But the conversation about whether she can pass for "biracial" (as if there's some kind of checklist) is also stupid

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

They don't even know for sure who her daddy is though. And people lie. And she looks black. That's three strikes.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I'm shocked that she was hesitant to participate in black girls rock considering they are her largest consumer........you think she would be extremely happy in participating in something that supports them positively.....but ok i guess.

she acting like she was told to do some work in the field from the house.....even if she is really biracial, just the way she interjected it was so awkward.

*lightbulb gif*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System