BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyshia Cole.. comments on Black Girls Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (26) Thanks(26)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:47am
She doesn't know who her daddy is though...she didn't grow up thinking she was biracial. Knowing her mother,.her daddy could be a high yellow Negro.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:48am
she's what?
i hope she didn't get that information from her crackhead ass mother 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Nov 25 2012 at 11:49am
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:49am
Why does she talk like that
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:49am
Oh okay I'm gonna start claiming biracial now because im lightskinned #basicbeech
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:50am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:53am
Last time I checked, her mother told her that she has an idea of who her father could be. She thought he was an italian man.

Lol
Let me get out this thread
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:55am
Damn, it's comments like that that are the ones that work to undo what Black Girls Rock has done... smh
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Did she ever find out who her pappy was?
Okay she claimin  bi-racial status and she's not even sure who her crack head mama gave her nasty gash to...

Girl bye...

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 25 2012 at 1:06pm
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:58am
I remember her mom telling her that her daddy is probably italian.

I would not make assumptions that I was biracial if my mom can't even remember who my daddy is...

I really though she would become much more mainstream, I had high hopes for her when she first came out.

BTW. That lady's hair on 106 and park- that mohawk kills me!!! I hate it. She looks like a trex.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:02pm
i wouldve never guess she was biracial at all. when people say theyre biracial and then say but theyre black it kinda makes me think the whole purpose of saying youre biracial is for white approval.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic