BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keyshia Cole.. comments on Black Girls Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyshia Cole.. comments on Black Girls Rock
    Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:38am

Keyshia Talks Black Girls Rock

In a recent interview with Bow Wow on BET’s 106 & Park the hosts asked Keyshia Cole about her appearance on Black Girls Rock and Keyshia replied….

Via BET:

I’m Bi-racial but it’s ok…I’m Black, I’m Black.. At first I was skeptical about being a part of the Black Girls Rock organization but then when I read on it and I realized how strengthening it is for our black women and women in general – how strengthening it is for us to come together and understand that no matter what, we rock.“

“I just think it’s a beautiful organization and I’m so happy to be a part of it.”

Read more at http://bossip.com/685285/race-matters-keyshia-cole-talks-about-not-wanting-to-perform-at-bets-black-girls-rock-awards-because-she-doesnt-consider-herself-black/#okSOqk0ELt8rg0VV.99

ff to 2:05.

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:42am
http://i.imgur.com/l85GP.gif
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:43am
was that really necessary to say? or is she right to be hesitant about being a part of someting black since she is bi-racial? i know some people, even on here take offense to bi-racial people calling themselves black.
and apparently, she didn't know who her father was so people are now asking does she know?

Edited by Spokenword - Nov 25 2012 at 11:44am
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:43am
I wonder why she was skeptical?.....
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:44am
......ok..And?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:44am
Can't relate

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:44am
someone please kill this hoodrat

jr.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:44am
Why is 106 and park still relevant tho
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:44am
That BET host lady's hair makes me so angry. Like, what kind of Mohawk is that? It makes her look like some kind of ghetto dinosaur or something.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:45am
Did she ever find out who her pappy was?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic