Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
TreasJoirre View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevinncs Portfolio
    Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 3:08pm
I know I"m not crazy, but I was just on the website www.palacewigs.com and I clicked on mannequin gallery, and I had to blink twice, because the wigs look just like Kevinnc's wigs....Can someone verify this if these are indeed his wigs and this person is trying to push them off as their own. 
Sponsored Links

branskye View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by TreasJoirre TreasJoirre wrote:

I know I"m not crazy, but I was just on the website www.palacewigs.com and I clicked on mannequin gallery, and I had to blink twice, because the wigs look just like Kevinnc's wigs....Can someone verify this if these are indeed his wigs and this person is trying to push them off as their own. 

I don't know who's who but they sure do look like the one's in Kevin's album......
TreasJoirre View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 3:25pm
I thought so.  I'm a bit confused right now!  If you're going to be in the business, use your own work.  Also, I noticed that there's only celebrity styles up there and no actual client styles.  This is suspect to me.
BeautfulSecrets View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 3:45pm
Yes but Kevin is not a retailer hes a supplier. He is actually in business soley for the purpose of selling his wigs to these people so they can resell. BHM members have just found out how to contact the vendors directly. So there is nothing wrong with what this person is doing. I think its a little lazy to not take your own photos though.
fystie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 4:07pm
Yea.. those are Kevins pic... but theres nothing wrong with using the wholesalers pictures... I do agree it is lazy.. But hey... at least shes not stealing from other sellers
fystie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 4:09pm
Actually this website is pieces of other websites in one.. they definately stole FAQs and other information.. exactly
fystie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 4:15pm
lol.. im sorry for writing several messages... but the more I look the more it dissapoints me... This website is poorly done.. and the check out page where u enter ur credit card  Thumbs Down dont do it... its not even a secure page... on the pages where you enter ur credit card online always look for the ip to say https://.. it clearly doesnt hear.

SO what do we have here....
Count 1... unoriginal photos...
Count 2   Stealing a whole information page from another site
Count 3  Asking  for credit cards on aan unsecure page...
... Ill just stip here... sketchy sketchy sketchyNuke

Edited by fystie - Apr 28 2006 at 4:16pm
Reality View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by fystie fystie wrote:

lol.. im sorry for writing several messages... but the more I look the more it dissapoints me... This website is poorly done.. and the check out page where u enter ur credit card  Thumbs Down dont do it... its not even a secure page... on the pages where you enter ur credit card online always look for the ip to say https://.. it clearly doesnt hear.

SO what do we have here....
Count 1... unoriginal photos...
Count 2   Stealing a whole information page from another site
Count 3  Asking  for credit cards on aan unsecure page...
... Ill just stip here... sketchy sketchy sketchyNuke

that's really really horrible.   as it's required that a page is secured when capturing this type of info.

that is soooo scary...  if someone enters their info anyone could see it when the data is being transmitted Cry
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 5:25pm
Thank you BS, that's what they do..i'm getting my first lace unit, from a vendor here in the US that's waiting for my unit to come from china, probably from one of the vendors we buy from ourselves..i wish i had found these vendors b4 i made my first purchase.. i was a member of the board but i was on another section of this board and hadn't started reading about lace units.. really i found out about them on another board, and looked for them here.. we are forturnate b/c we have been able to cut out the middle man.. its not always suspect that people are selling the same units that we buy from Kevincn and Lydia b/c they are selling them to vendors too, that's how they make their money.. and i guess that would give them the right to post the pictures if their buying bulk units from our vendors..
Niagdanielle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 5:58pm
Where can i get a look at his portfolio?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic