Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KevinCN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:55pm
dayum. that blows....i need a closure and some wefts for a wig
Sponsored Links

yaki1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaki1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 5:25am
Originally posted by sweetflame sweetflame wrote:

Hit or miss. The last two orders were miss....terrible tangling and shedding.

I agree.  I was a KevinCN fan some years ago, but mylast purchase was kinky straight and he got it all wrong.

I asked for black and it was colour 2, I asked for custom closure with graduated density and it was way to thick and wiggy.

BEWARE I used the old email address that I had and the reply email was different, still said Kevin in it and that should have been my time to not chase an order.

Back in the day Kevin who I had great coarse and light yaki wefts and closures was spot on.  I doubt lately this is the KevinCN of old.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by yaki1 yaki1 wrote:

[QUOTE=sweetflame] I doubt lately this is the KevinCN of old.

Practically all of the old timers have sold their names & email accounts to other people that are screwing everyone over worldwide.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by yaki1 yaki1 wrote:

Originally posted by sweetflame sweetflame wrote:

Hit or miss. The last two orders were miss....terrible tangling and shedding.

I agree.  I was a KevinCN fan some years ago, but mylast purchase was kinky straight and he got it all wrong.

I asked for black and it was colour 2, I asked for custom closure with graduated density and it was way to thick and wiggy.

BEWARE I used the old email address that I had and the reply email was different, still said Kevin in it and that should have been my time to not chase an order.

Back in the day Kevin who I had great coarse and light yaki wefts and closures was spot on.  I doubt lately this is the KevinCN of old.

that was basically my issue with him too.. 
i ordered a custom frontal with very specific density and i sent my own hair.. it was ALL wrong. 
he was going to repair it (but i had to spend on shipping to send it back.. and argue to get like 5%-10% off of my next purchase for them screwing up Confused) but somehow my package with the thick ass frontal got lost… and my dumbass valued it lower when it was worth a good 300+ (wags VS and the cost of making the frontal)
he tried to resolve it by sending me a few bundles of hair that id never in my life wear and a closure.. it ended up being like several shades off in color.. and i had to take pictures to show this bish that i did not get color #1 or 2 and i am not blind.. i can see what you sent me.. the shiit was a 6! i guess she finally went and talked to the workers and admitted to the color mistake.. the length was off a little too btw but she was still trying to tell me about what was in front of me... and them basic wefts didnt even remotely match the closure. i guess my silly self didnt confirm that the closure would be the same color/texture/pattern as the wefts.. the lady was like, 'i never said the closure would be body wave..' nah but you conveniently just left that out and i assumed id be getting matching ish.. not blonde body wave and black kinky curly Dead (i knew i wouldnt wear the hair anyways but its the principal) 

he tried to fix it again after i raised hell by making another custom frontal with his hair.. virgin indian supposedly.. it wasnt clear if it would be straight or wavy.. i thought wavy but dealing with someone that speaks awful english everything is unclear. 
aside from that it just wasnt like the one i got a few years ago AT ALLLLLLLL i loved that one.. he sucks now. 
the 'medium brown' silk looks white.. and they sent pics before shipping and confirmed that that was 'medium brown' and there are just hella other little things about it that i dont care for… the density is a lot better but its not exactly how it should be. 
now ive just given up on him.. i could tell yall more about this situation but im over it.. this has been like in the span of i wanna say a year…? i know at least 8 months.. i cant anymore. 
im so tired of the BS when you pay good money. I understand that there is a language difference but he needs to get more competent staff that can follow directions or something.. i was dealing with a lady named diane and it was frustrating..  ill find someone else.. 
mind you… the only reason why he was so interested in resolving it is cus i told him i was gonna leave reviews and make youtube vis and ive been a member of bhm forever 
(sorry so long.. could have been longer though Ouch)

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 11:20am
DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 5:34am
I'm nervous now.Unhappy

altimagurl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 7:49am
I'm glad I read this. I was just emailing him last night yup order some lY but he gave me some jacked up price that doesn't match his price list whatsoever! I understand that it's 3.00 more per bundle for yaki but he had added almost 10.00 to each bundle! Nah, bruh, I'm good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12