KevinCN Loose Wave 18 FLW for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KevinCN Loose Wave 18 FLW for Sale
    Posted: Aug 20 2012 at 11:45pm
Hi Guys,

Cleaning out my closets and getting rid of hair that I don't wear.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigapplestyle/sets/72157631170729452/

I bought this last year and it was originally a deep wave 8mm curl, but I didn't like the way it looked on me so I relaxed it to a loose wave. Length is 18" all over with stretch panel but I cut bangs into it in the front. Only worn about a month just because I never ended up liking the way it looked. I originally purchased it as a #3 color and added reddish coloring in the front and a darker brown in the bottom layers.

Originally purchased for a total of $320, but selling for $200 or best offer (includes shipping via USPS priority with tracking). US only, if international, shipping charges will apply. FINAL SALE! PM with questions and serious offers. Paypal only. No shipping until money clears (for you e-check'ers).
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:41am
Bumping because this is still avail and I'd love to get it out of my closet ASAP! I've bought and sold on this board before with no issues and no complaints. Serious inquiries only!

Price change to $150!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:39am
sold!
charmed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:18pm
please disregard the pm.  I didn't see that it is sold.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic