FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kevincn Coarse Yaki - Have You Had It?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:15pm
Pics pics pics! No rush Embarrassed 
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:11pm
I don't have any experience with his yaki, but recently, I bought his kinky straight and that hair shed worse than my cat and matted and tangled something awful...and I sealed it and conditioned it.
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:13am
never had his coarse yaki, but the $500+ cly and ily wefts and closures i last ordered were a beast!!  had to let sam do a half ass job of weftig which somewhat controlled the shedding.  now i MUST do an aphogee 2-step at exactly every 6 weeks, and always dcc with sally's miracle 7.  Also have tp reseal after the aph.  hair's lovely now though after losing a few ounces and inches. Angry

eta: even the ly seems a lil silkier than it used to be

Edited by mst428 - Jan 05 2013 at 12:14am
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:04am
I ordered one bundle of his "coarse" yaki and that sh*t was so damn silkyAngry

I used to stan for his hair back in the day. I had some light yaki hair with a matching closure that lasted me over 2 years of back to back wear. My last order with him (summer of 2012) was a disaster. His kinky curly hair shed like a dead animal (and he used to be known for his wefts of steel) and he sent me that damn coarse yaki that looked like some barbie hair with crimps in it.

Needless to say, I'm done with Kevin. We had a good run, but it's over now.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:59am
This is pictures of the Chinese Coarse Yaki that I received from Kevincn. AGAIN the hair is beautiful (just not coarse yaki)
Photo is loading
Photo is loading
Photo is loading

Edited by Gods Child - Jan 06 2013 at 11:00am
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:01am
Looks nice! But yeah I see what you mean. It looks like a regular or light yaki.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:08am
@ TokyoRose - Say it anit so Dead Kevin is dead wrong for that! I do hope you shipped it back to him!

@mst428 - You said "$500+ CLY"?Confused oh unh, unh! I am just to threw! Angry

@hma128 - I feel ya on that! Kevin has always been my tried, tested and true, but this thread has got me reconsidering!

What is the hair game coming to, when even Rib is sending out crap hair? Confused 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

So coarse yaki is supposed to look like a straighter kinky straight?

Wat abt medium yaki?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep, coarse yaki is suppose to be very similar to kinky straight (without crimps). I would post the kinky straight that I received from Kevin at the same time (which I actually like!) as I ordered this hair to give you a reference, but it is to my drama posting pictures on here! I had to go through ten thousand processes to post pics! Angry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Looks nice! But yeah I see what you mean. It looks like a regular or light yaki.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Feels and looks like a Chinese Lite Yaki to me! Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12