Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kevincn Coarse Yaki - Have You Had It?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevincn Coarse Yaki - Have You Had It?
    Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:24am
I purchased kevincn's Chinese coarse yaki weft hair and a closure and I am so disappointed that it is so silky! Cry. I can't decide if this was just a bad batch of hair, or if all of his coarse yaki is silky. How is coarse yaki silky? Confused Has anyone else purchased his coarse yaki hair? was it silky?

The hair is beautiful, but it reminds me of Chinese lite yaki. I want coarse yaki hair! Dead
Sponsored Links

LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:19am
Idk I haven't heard much from kevin lately and I've been scared because of the bad reviews also. I was told he's only really good for lite yaki

I seriously need to find a hair texture what is similar to a course or medium yaki in a week -_-

Really don't want to end up in the BSS store again...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:08am
Roman has nice coarse yaki.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:45am
kevin cn hair matted and tangled on me like milky way hair Dead
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I purchased kevincn's Chinese coarse yaki weft hair and a closure and I am so disappointed that it is so silky! Cry. I can't decide if this was just a bad batch of hair, or if all of his coarse yaki is silky. How is coarse yaki silky? Confused Has anyone else purchased his coarse yaki hair? was it silky?

The hair is beautiful, but it reminds me of Chinese lite yaki. I want coarse yaki hair! Dead

I've heard that Kevincn isn't good with kinky/coarse textures.

Edited by thebombdotkom - Dec 30 2012 at 4:31pm
Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:18pm
Recently any of my kinky/coarse textures from Kevin have been silk, I don't know if he has a new factory or what!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:46am
Thanks all for the comments and feedback!

@ LittleBirdy - I don't have a problem with the quality of the hair, it is really nice in fact. I also ordered some kinky straight from him at the same time which is really nice (not really that kinky though)

@ Naturalchick - I have a Chinese coarse yaki U-part from Roman that I LOVE! I should have ordered my coarse yaki wefts from him!

@AwesomeAries - Girl you better get outta here! matting and tangling, are you kidding me? I hope you sent it back to him. I have been truly blessed that in all of my years of ordering from him, I have NEVER once received hair that matted or tangled!

@Thebombdotkom- Rib has always been my tried, tested and true for Chinese hair and I just did not want to believe the grapevine!

@Godslady- A change in supplier or factory would explain the change that we have been seeing!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:56pm
Would you mind posting pics of it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:16pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sure, I will post pics after work tomorrow.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Thanks all for the comments and feedback!

@ LittleBirdy - I don't have a problem with the quality of the hair, it is really nice in fact. I also ordered some kinky straight from him at the same time which is really nice (not really that kinky though)

@ Naturalchick - I have a Chinese coarse yaki U-part from Roman that I LOVE! I should have ordered my coarse yaki wefts from him!

@AwesomeAries - Girl you better get outta here! matting and tangling, are you kidding me? I hope you sent it back to him. I have been truly blessed that in all of my years of ordering from him, I have NEVER once received hair that matted or tangled!

@Thebombdotkom- Rib has always been my tried, tested and true for Chinese hair and I just did not want to believe the grapevine!

@Godslady- A change in supplier or factory would explain the change that we have been seeing!

I love his coarse yaki. Placing an order for some wefts right now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic