BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kevin Sorbo calls Ferguson protestors 'Losers'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevin Sorbo calls Ferguson protestors 'Losers'
    Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:47am

'Hercules' Actor Kevin Sorbo Calls Ferguson Protestors 'Animals,' 'Losers'

The Huffington Post  | By Cavan Sieczkowski
Posted: Updated:
Print Article

Former "Hercules" star, political conservative and outspoken Christian Kevin Sorbo unleashed a Facebook rant about the protestors in Ferguson, Missouri, labeling them "animals" and "losers."

Sorbo took to Facebook Wednesday, Aug. 20, to discuss the Ferguson protestors who have been calling for justice since the shooting death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9. The actor criticized those who have been gathering in the St. Louis suburb for having what he said are ulterior motives.

"Ferguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man," Sorbo wrote. "It is an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are. It is a tipping point to frustration built up over years of not trying, but blaming everyone else, The Man, for their failures. It's always someone else's fault when you give up. Hopefully this is a reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the voted in has only made things worse for them, not better."

He then copy and pasted a portion of text from an article written by Alicia Colon for the Jewish World Review titled "Media Clueless About the Inner City." In her article, Colon -- who is also a Breitbart columnist -- accuses the press of catering to "media whores seek only to generate news that reflects their own bleeding heart ideology."

The media's frenzy that descended upon Ferguson, Mo. once again demonstrates its complete ignorance of life in the inner city. Anyone who has survived the barrios and the ghettos would recognize the usual cast of characters that converge on these incidents and would stay far away from them. But no-these media lapdogs shove mikes in their faces and actually believe their 'eyewitness' versions that nearly always turn out to be bogus and nothing other than a self-serving photo op.

Conservative rantings are nothing new from Sorbo, who currently appears in Investigation Discovery's "Heartbreakers." Earlier this week, Sorbo dubbed atheists "angry" while promoting his recent film, "God Is Not Dead," in which he plays an atheist, according to RawStory. Last year, he took aim at Hollywood for liberal hypocrisy.

Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 12:48am
And I was going to binge on Hercules after I finished Xena

Smh..guess not.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:13am
I'll wait for the Hollycoons to come out in his support.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:15am
Oh my...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:15am
I guess he still mad Dwayne never responded to his idea of making a guest appearance in the movie 'Hercules'

http://vixenvarsity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/side-eye-cosby.gif
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:20am
I never liked him or his show anyway
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:25am

‘Hercules’ Star Kevin Sorbo Apologizes for Calling Ferguson Protesters ‘Animals’

Media | By Gina Hall on August 21, 2014 @ 6:03 pm
 59 106 0

Share0Share0 941
Hercules Star Kevin Sorbo Apologizes for Calling Ferguson Protesters Animals

“Ferguson riots have very little to do with the shooting … It is an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are,” Sorbo wrote in a controversial Facebook post

Kevin Sorbo has had a change of heart.

The conservative actor issued an apology Thursday, just hours after he wrote a Facebook post calling protesters in Ferguson, Mo. “losers” and “animals.”

Late Wednesday night, the 55-year-old “Hercules: The Legendary Journeys” star posted a series of scathing comments about the ongoing demonstrations in Ferguson over the death of Michael Brown, an unarmed, 18-year-old African-American, who was shot and killed by a police officer.

Also read: CNN's Don Lemon: National Guardsman Used N-Word to Describe Ferguson Protesters (Video)

“Ferguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man,” Sorbo wrote in the Wednesday post, which has since been deleted. “It is an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are. It is a tipping point to frustration built up over years of not trying, but blaming everyone else, The Man, for their failures. It's always someone else's fault when you give up.”

Sorbo didn't stop there. “Hopefully this is a reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the [sic] voted in has only made things worse for them, not better,” he said.

After the backlash, Sorbo wrote a second Facebook post, apologizing.

“I stand humiliated and humbled. My most sincere apologies for my post on the events in Ferguson,” he said. “I posted out of frustration and anger over the violence and looting. My words were never meant to hurt the African-American community. My use of the word “losers’ was directed at those doing the looting and vandalising and violence toward others,” he continued.

Aside from his breakout role in “Hercules: The Legendary Journey” from 1995-1999, Sorbo's acting credits include “Andromeda,” “Kull the Conqueror,” and this year's hit Christian drama, “God's Not Dead.”

Read the actor's entire apology below:

Okay…. I stand humiliated and humbled. My most sincere apologies for my post on the events in Ferguson. I posted out of frustration and anger over the violence and looting. My words were never meant to hurt the African-American community. My use of the word “losers’ was directed at those doing the looting and vandalising and violence toward others. Anyone who does that is a loser in my book. So I will not apologise to those who are looting stores and vandalising there own community. I am very sorry for the police shooting. To answer violence with violence is not the answer here. Real leaders need to emerge out of that community to deal with the problems with the excessive use of police force. I agree with you that the police action has only added to the reaction of the residents of Ferguson. Yes. I am an idiot and do hold myself accountable for the way my post came off.

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:26am
the only thing he's sorry about is being called out on his white bs.

he's the one who is sorry, a sorry ass piece of sh*t.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:30am
lol that's why he lost the Hercules role..... 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:33am
Go back to hair piece wearing irrelevancy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>