Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kevin Hart: No Gay Jokes but Dark Skinned Jokes OK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kevin Hart: No Gay Jokes but Dark Skinned Jokes OK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

kevin hart is a corny c00n but he knows money talks

you say one sideways sh*t about a gay and your career is over. gays ride or die. you not gone even think about disrespecting them wo paying the consequences

you can disrespect dark skinned women all day long but they and their baby daddies and sons will be the main ones still lining your pockets.

lil wayne said some fouler sh*t about dark skinned black women and he's still a heavy hitter in rap...

LOL why you got to us dark skinned women like though. I don't even have a baby's daddy yet................
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:11am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

you say one sideways sh*t about a gay and your career is over. gays ride or die. you not gone even think about disrespecting them wo paying the consequences

you can disrespect dark skinned women all day long but they and their baby daddies and sons will be the main ones still lining your pockets.

lil wayne said some fouler sh*t about dark skinned black women and he's still a heavy hitter in rap...

LOL why you got to us dark skinned women like though. I don't even have a baby's daddy yet................

lol im sorry but he has way too many black female fans in general for him to be saying the sh*t he does and still have a career. he may be accepted by yt Hollywood NOW but he got his start off black people's support. and yts are fickle as hell they will find a new nicca to support if they tire of him... i'm past even thinking that the black men would stand behind us, overall we cant even get them to raise all their children in the same household by one woman so I know damn well they aint gone care if a comedian openly insults us.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:15am
I wonder of this is in the light bright book of privileges

Edited by afrokock - Jun 02 2014 at 3:10am
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 3:24am

I Look forward to him receiving personal racism/short jokes from his beloved clear fans. We dark/light/other skinned niccas won't be standing up for you.

Edited by Lilaca - Jun 02 2014 at 3:25am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 5:40am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Black men openly encourage each other and other races to disrespect us.

It's a miracle, I agree!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:14am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol im sorry but he has way too many black female fans in general for him to be saying the sh*t he does and still have a career. he may be accepted by yt Hollywood NOW but he got his start off black people's support. and yts are fickle as hell they will find a new nicca to support if they tire of him... i'm past even thinking that the black men would stand behind us, overall we cant even get them to raise all their children in the same household by one woman so I know damn well they aint gone care if a comedian openly insults us.

Yeah nothing will happen to Kevin. Him and every rapper will be ok just like JB saying the n word and any other white celeb that says the n word will be ok. It would be nice if blacks could boycott these celebs.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:45am
I don't know why yall don't ride on guys like Kevin Hart. If you did they will be less likely to make fun of you in such coonery ways. I guess I have to do it since you won't.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:59am
I'd have no problems with his cooning if he had said I'm a comedian .. All bets are off tbh

But the selective humour .. Naaah

Can't get jiggy with that sh*t

Edited by afrokock - Jun 02 2014 at 9:20am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:32am
I wonder if he knows what he's done is dehumanising and that he is complicit in the perpetuation of the "negroid female caricature" stereotype

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:45am
Most comedy is dehumanizing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>