Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kevin Hart: No Gay Jokes but Dark Skinned Jokes OK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kevin Hart: No Gay Jokes but Dark Skinned Jokes OK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

That shyt was funny though but he don't wanna get killed by the LGBT community and black women are just gonna bytch and still watch his movies eating Popeyes.

Not surprised u found it funny
Sponsored Links

oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:33pm
Someone needs to acknowledge the fact that his daughter is dark skin. This poor girl is going to have so many problems. Her father left her mom for a light skinned woman and is always dissing dark skin. Not to mention she's being raised in Calabasas a place filled with rich white people in the entertainment industry. Black boys openly don't like black girls there and the black kids want to belong so bad that they run away from anything anyone black. Its a true tragedy. This little girl is going to have a lot of issues growing up dark and with a father that reinforces stereotypes about dark skin. My little brother looks up to Kevin Hart and says really bad things about dark skin girls and is always quoting Kevin Hart. Kevins a joke.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:34pm
Kevin Hart is trash.
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Someone needs to acknowledge the fact that his daughter is dark skin. This poor girl is going to have so many problems. Her father left her mom for a light skinned woman and is always dissing dark skin. Not to mention she's being raised in Calabasas a place filled with rich white people in the entertainment industry. Black boys openly don't like black girls there and the black kids want to belong so bad that they run away from anything anyone black. Its a true tragedy. This little girl is going to have a lot of issues growing up dark and with a father that reinforces stereotypes about dark skin. My little brother looks up to Kevin Hart and says really bad things about dark skin girls and is always quoting Kevin Hart. Kevins a joke.

Ding Ding Ding! The entire point of my thread the other day.
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Ding Ding Ding! The entire point of my thread the other day.

Just watch she's gonna be a hot mess and its gonna be all his fault.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:46pm

I pledge to be nice for a week  . I can't share my op on his joke . Everything that comes out a comedian mouth is not funny or proper . I miss people like Richard pryor /Redd foxx .

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:56pm
Hmmm, is this new black or cooning? Does it matter? I get them confused because they're both self-loathing.LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:04pm
Kevin dont think of his daughter when he says these things....shes not one of "those" women...like when rappers talk about bitches n hos. Theres a disconnect. .nelly'esk
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

It's very sad that he would say this when he has such a cute little dark skinned daughter.
Had he been rich when she was conceived she would be mixed.

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:02am
kevin hart is a corny c00n but he knows money talks

you say one sideways sh*t about a gay and your career is over. gays ride or die. you not gone even think about disrespecting them wo paying the consequences

you can disrespect dark skinned women all day long but they and their baby daddies and sons will be the main ones still lining your pockets.

lil wayne said some fouler sh*t about dark skinned black women and he's still a heavy hitter in rap...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic