Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kevin Hart Admits He Messed Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Kevin Hart Admits He Messed Up

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 197342
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:47am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

What black male celeb does BHM like?

this guy...he's diet black though 








I'm kinda mad that he wasn't "Finnick" tho.  He's not my type but he's a beautiful man.  He would have fit what I had in my mind as "Finnick" to a T.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 237133
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

not that i'm taking up for him but when he says "I don't want to start to hate u" come on.  We were all here (even Wildfire. LOLluh u!!) for The BHM threads where couples were once so in love only to end up tryna kill each other physically or in court.   *coughs* ursher/tameka
If he were to stay he would begin to resent her because he really don't want to be with her.  Sh*t.  Usually we would say something like "well it's his loss" but I guess cause he got millions it's hers?  Nope.  She need to get that child support and K.I.M.
what he said is not far fetched.
 
assuming he was serious (that's what i will do considering there was nothing cute, clever, and/or comical about that comment...imo opinion anyway), he is the one who violated the marriage contract by cheating.  him.  not her.  just compensate her, leave and stfu.
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 197342
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

not that i'm taking up for him but when he says "I don't want to start to hate u" come on.  We were all here (even Wildfire. LOLluh u!!) for The BHM threads where couples were once so in love only to end up tryna kill each other physically or in court.   *coughs* ursher/tameka
If he were to stay he would begin to resent her because he really don't want to be with her.  Sh*t.  Usually we would say something like "well it's his loss" but I guess cause he got millions it's hers?  Nope.  She need to get that child support and K.I.M.
what he said is not far fetched.
 
assuming he was serious (that's what i will do considering there was nothing cute, clever, and/or comical about that comment...imo opinion anyway), he is the one who violated the marriage contract by cheating.  him.  not her.  just compensate her, leave and stfu.
 
 
 
true. Ain't nobody denying or co-signing that.But he said "we couldn't fix it".  To me that read that he cheated and that he didn't leave her real quick but he didn't try that hard to not cheat either.  He knew he wanted what he couldn't have when he was an average joe.  So rather than stay and stew in resentment he left and tole her that it wasn't about her.  Did she ask or did they even have a conversation?  I'm sure they must have.  Does he get along with his ex or are they battling in court?  Fighting over kids n'money n'sh*t?  Let me also ask (to the board in general)...did he volunteer this information or was he asked?


Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 29 2014 at 8:22am
Back to Top
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 04 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 17230
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:



she's tight. But damn he short!!
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 237133
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 8:35am
but even if it did start to get ugly after he cheated and didn't stop.  you did that sir.  wtf did he expect?  not surprised if she did act a fool with him having one foot in one foot out of the house (again his choice to stay and continue the f*ckery).  my only issue is him trying to  quasi drag her into the dirt with him.   take the high road and just go.
Back to Top
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2008
Location: in god's hand
Status: Offline
Points: 142187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

but even if it did start to get ugly after he cheated and didn't stop.  you did that sir.  wtf did he expect?  not surprised if she did act a fool with him having one foot in one foot out of the house (again his choice to stay and continue the f*ckery).  my only issue is him trying to  quasi drag her into the dirt with him.   take the high road and just go.
I luv you .ClapCry
Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 185820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:


she's tight. But damn he short!!


I didn't realize how short he was until the Grams red carpet show. When I saw him being interviewed I thought he was actually standing on a lower step or something. 


Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 29 2014 at 12:25pm
Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 185820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

 
 
assuming he was serious (that's what i will do considering there was nothing cute, clever, and/or comical about that comment...imo opinion anyway), he is the one who violated the marriage contract by cheating.  him.  not her.  just compensate her, leave and stfu.


yes. and in that order please.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 237133
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I thought he was actually standing on a lower step or something. 
 
DeadLOLCryCryLOLLOL
Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 185820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:33pm
gurl I asked my friend why didn't he come up on the podium with the interviewer and she said 'he is.' LOL
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down