Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kevin Hart Admits He Messed Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

What black male celeb does BHM like?

this guy...he's diet black though 

No secret how I feel about him.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i don't understand how anyone would give him a pass.boggles my mind.

on top of his telling us that 1)we're too sensitive when he makes jokes about dark skinned women despite the fact that he's been quoted as saying 'he would never do gay jokes because he doesn't want to offend the homosexual community, 2) his kee keeing with white folk and fellow coons on that disgusting, downright degrading #stopblackgirls twitter garbage, yall don't have a problem with him lumping us all together here?

<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Kevin says:</span><span style="color: rgb4, 4, 4; font-family: ' Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 27px;">“Black women assume they know your life, that’s the funniest thing about black women.</span><br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">“I read so much stuff that Black women say, especially about my relationship. </span>

who's being sensitive now? pot, kettle...bullsh*t. nicca got a problem with black women. that's all there is to it. but if some of yall like it, i love it.

don't make the sh*t any less bizzare. 

r u still team breezy and team kells?
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

i don't understand how anyone would give him a pass.boggles my mind.

on top of his telling us that 1)we're too sensitive when he makes jokes about dark skinned women despite the fact that he's been quoted as saying 'he would never do gay jokes because he doesn't want to offend the homosexual community, 2) his kee keeing with white folk and fellow coons on that disgusting, downright degrading #stopblackgirls twitter garbage, yall don't have a problem with him lumping us all together here?

<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">Kevin says:</span><span style="color: rgb4, 4, 4; font-family: ' Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 27px;">“Black women assume they know your life, that’s the funniest thing about black women.</span><br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">“I read so much stuff that Black women say, especially about my relationship. </span>

who's being sensitive now? pot, kettle...bullsh*t. nicca got a problem with black women. that's all there is to it. but if some of yall like it, i love it.

don't make the sh*t any less bizzare. 

r u still team breezy and team kells?

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:18pm
always and foreverHeart
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:27pm

always and foreverHeart
I thought you were trolling, but your ass is serious. Smh

Have several seats por favor
_/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 2:30pm
WackoLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:49am
Who is giving Kevin Hart "a pass"? Confused
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:45am
not that i'm taking up for him but when he says "I don't want to start to hate u" come on.  We were all here (even Wildfire. LOLluh u!!) for The BHM threads where couples were once so in love only to end up tryna kill each other physically or in court.   *coughs* ursher/tameka
If he were to stay he would begin to resent her because he really don't want to be with her.  Sh*t.  Usually we would say something like "well it's his loss" but I guess cause he got millions it's hers?  Nope.  She need to get that child support and K.I.M.
what he said is not far fetched.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:47am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

What black male celeb does BHM like?

this guy...he's diet black though 

I'm kinda mad that he wasn't "Finnick" tho.  He's not my type but he's a beautiful man.  He would have fit what I had in my mind as "Finnick" to a T.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

not that i'm taking up for him but when he says "I don't want to start to hate u" come on.  We were all here (even Wildfire. LOLluh u!!) for The BHM threads where couples were once so in love only to end up tryna kill each other physically or in court.   *coughs* ursher/tameka
If he were to stay he would begin to resent her because he really don't want to be with her.  Sh*t.  Usually we would say something like "well it's his loss" but I guess cause he got millions it's hers?  Nope.  She need to get that child support and K.I.M.
what he said is not far fetched.

assuming he was serious (that's what i will do considering there was nothing cute, clever, and/or comical about that comment...imo opinion anyway), he is the one who violated the marriage contract by cheating.  him.  not her.  just compensate her, leave and stfu.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic