BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kevin Hart Admits He Messed Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:37am
IA mizzsandra...why try to make things right when you don't want to be with the person? Isn't that living a lie? He was very candid and I can appreciate that.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:42am
Kevin doesn't come off as a black woman hater to me.

If you wanna see that please reference Eddie Murphy
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:47am
^^^ Yep. His wife seem pretty extra tho...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Kevin says:
“I read so much stuff that Black women say, especially about my relationship. ‘Oh, he left his Black wife to go be with some exotic chick.’ First of all, my girl is Black. She’s Jamaican. But they say it as if they know what me and my ex-wife’s problems were. When we first got together, our relationship was amazing. We got married young and our s*** got rocky. In my divorce, I stood up and said to my ex-wife, ‘Hey, I messed up. This had nothing to do with you. I didn’t understand what marriage was. I cheated. I was wrong. We couldn’t fix it, it got worse. I stepped away because I didn’t want it to get any worse. You’re the mother of my kids, I don’t want to hate you. And the only way that’s gonna happen, is if I’m the bigger man and I leave.’ I think that was a very mature thing to do.”

Wait, what??   He messed the relationship by cheating but doesn't want to hate her. Doesn't sound really apologetic.

Yeah I caught that too..smh the nerve 

Weird, right.  How about , "I messed up and I want to make things right".  Sounds more like"  I messed up and will continue to mess up if I don't leave, as I no longer want to be with you or be married. ".
Lamp
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:54am
That stupid......he made it right by being honest and saying he doesn't want her or that marriage.....shoulda said it sooner tbh......
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:55am
he doesn't hate blk women.  he just fell out of love like many do.   sometimes u gotta destroy, in order to rebuild. 

Anyway, he aint thinking bout u bitter, bald, broke, bw.  He's got 3 blockbusters in the past 3 months.  He's taking vacays with Luda & Epidermis.  He's got cross over appeal.  His star power is only growing
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:04pm
^^^^Anyway, he aint thinking bout u bitter, bald, broke, bw. 

Unhappy
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:08pm
Bunny doing the most per quota...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:12pm
I swear that heifer on payroll lmao
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:13pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>