Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kevin Freedelee vs TsingTao vs Stella/JackSun?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
gaiagaia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaiagaia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 7:52am
Hi, I'm new in forum.
I don't know Kevin-Rex-Tsingtao-Stella-JAckSun.
Could I have their website, please??
I have bought all my full lace from Qdhairbeauty and worldbeauty.
Qdhairbeauty quality is ok, but I would like to try different sellers.
Thanks
Gaia
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 1:17pm
You can find their info in the newbie section
Ischia01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ischia01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 4:05pm
I've been buying units from KevinCN for a while now, the first 3 units were ok, although they did begin to shed quite a bit. But the last 4 units I purchased were terrible, they tangled, shed lots and the quality of the hair was not that great. I always have silk tops and they're custom made but the last 4 units were so big, that did not fit my specific measurements at all Cry.  I'll be looking for a new vendor shortly.
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 11:23pm
I would not order from Jacksun/Stella. I've ordered them a few times the past year & have been sent 💩 hair.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by lilmsrosie87 lilmsrosie87 wrote:

I would not order from Jacksun/Stella. I've ordered them a few times the past year & have been sent 💩 hair.

It's not just Jacksun though, or Rex, or any particular vendor. All the Chinese vendors (IMO) are currently selling crappy hair. Cry
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 2:31pm
I'm soo overdue for a new silktop frontal, but I'm definitely not going back with Roman, because overtime, I started to notice the frontal hair required more maintenance with tangling and not holding it's wave.. i believe he also gave me indian hair and not brazilian body wave, smh...

..Going forward, I was considering ordering from Lydia, but I'm going to continue shopping around and see what else may be on the market, but please let me know ladies if you find a vendor thats worthy of silktops..
beauti4l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beauti4l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 4:41am
I haven't posted here in ages but has anyone used these people: http://www.exclusiverealhair.com/ - http://www.exclusiverealhair.com/
I'm REALLY tempted to drift away from Rex on this one! 
autumnsweater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote autumnsweater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2014 at 11:37am
'I know this is an old post, but since I'm new here, I have no permissison to post either here or in the newbies section (lame).
This is my story, please read:

I ordered my second unit from Kevincn. first one was good. Second one was a mess. Hair overly processed, indian. I ordered virgin chinesse, and he fooled me. He took more than 5 weeks to finish it, figure it out!

I sent it back and I asked my money or a replacement. It seems he received the order but I cannot prove it because system is not updated. He wants make me believe he hasnt receive it.

I filled a claim and I'm waiting usps to contatc China customs. I've already lost $400 ($350 from the wig, and $50 from priority mail). Please read this, I don't want anyone else to experience what I'm experiencing now.
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2014 at 1:46am
I only have experience with Jacksun. Run Away!!! Had a custom silktop that the claimed would take 4 weeks to make. It to almost 2 months and once I received, there was no part (density WAY to thick) and the hair tangled once hair would touch. Never again
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by lilmsrosie87 lilmsrosie87 wrote:

I only have experience with Jacksun. Run Away!!! Had a custom silktop that the claimed would take 4 weeks to make. It to almost 2 months and once I received, there was no part (density WAY to thick) and the hair tangled once hair would touch. Never again

Jacksun is not 'Jacksun' anymore. I think that he transferred or sold his business identity to someone else to handle the sales. Whoever the current 'Jacksun' is, he will send you high priced garbage hair and will have a nasty confrontational attitude when you mention it. The original Jacksun would never do that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic