Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kevin Freedelee vs TsingTao vs Stella/JackSun?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 11:57am
Yeah, I don't mind paying extra $$$ if I know I'll receive a quality product.
Sponsored Links

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 6:08am
I love Rex's units but all of mine have shed from the crown. I have purchased his processed units and virgin units and they all the do the same. Good luck with your purchase. 

Edited by starliteboo - May 15 2013 at 6:09am
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:56am
Starlite, what kind of caps do the units with the shedding problem have? Do they have stretch at the crown?
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 4:19pm
I just got a silktop from Lydia. I love it. It is a light yaki unit tho.The silktop is nice. The hair quality is good. I have always liked her wigs, but usually can't get a stock wig from her because she is always out of the one I want.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:39pm
@chatnoir yes the units that shedded were the units that had stretch in the crown. Does that make a difference? 
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

@chatnoir yes the units that shedded were the units that had stretch in the crown. Does that make a difference? 

I think they might, vs an all lace cap.  This is just my theory though.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 12:05pm
I may have to revisit Rex and try a unit with stretch to see if it will make a difference. Thanks for the info Chatnoir
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

Jacksun went to hell a long time ago..most of them are ratty lately sorry

True. Everyone's hair sucks now. Cry
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:06am
You need to be careful of those synthetic fibers that CVs mix in with the hair!! If you can look at yourself in a car window while the sun is shining & see nothing but unnatural shine aka Barbie hair, it's a sign to run! I stopped ordering from Rex when he sent me booty hair twice. His hair quality is no different than BSS hair, IMO!

Holly has realistic silk tops but she mixes synthetic fibers in. Not sure about Jacksun or the others listed. I heard kevincn still has good hair quality.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:13am
I guess I've just been fortunate re: Rex.  I'm selling a CVR downstairs in M2M - only reason I'm selling it is cuz I cut bangs into it, and I always end up selling my units w/bangs cuz I get tired of them - too hot! LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>