Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kevin Freedelee vs TsingTao vs Stella/JackSun?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ChicFrenchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevin Freedelee vs TsingTao vs Stella/JackSun?
    Posted: May 08 2013 at 7:48pm
Hello my beautiful ladies!!!

Long time no see! I know I've been MIA for so so so long.Embarrassed

I need your help sisters!!!!!! CryI need a new vendor ASAP. I had been faithful to DoubleleafwigAngry for many years but these last months the quality of the hair and the wig construction are terrible, and the customer service is truly awful nowAngry. I'm so over them. Tired of their crap and jacked up prices.Thumbs Down

HELLLLPPPP!!Cry For those who remember me, I only do kinky straight and silk tops.

I have contacted many cvs and I narrow downed to Kevin Freedelee, Stella/Jack Sun, Tsing Tao.

Did  anybody recently order from one of those 3. Feel free to PM me your super secret awesome vendorShocked...I swear I won't share it to the worldTongue!

Thank you so much ladies and nice being around here again.

Be blessed

ChicFrenchyBig smile  

PS: Specs: Mongolian, KS, 18 inches, colored by me.

Edited by ChicFrenchy - May 09 2013 at 10:13am
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:20pm
Hi ChicFrenchy!! Love your latest 'do!

Unfortunately, I haven't ordered from Kevin or Stella/Jacksun in quite some time, but doesn't Jacksun use the same factory as Doubleleaf?

I've had nice silk tops from both, but I know that awhile back, the consensus was that Jacksun made really nice silk tops.  Hopefully someone can chime in soon about the quality and texture of AA textured hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:54am
Thank you so much for your input chatnoir. Happy to see you again
Damn...this section has definitely become more dead than I thought.

Edited by ChicFrenchy - May 09 2013 at 7:56am
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by ChicFrenchy ChicFrenchy wrote:

Thank you so much for your input chatnoir. Happy to see you again
Damn...this section has definitely become more dead than I thought.

You're welcome!  Yeah, it's been tumbleweeds for some time.  Unhappy

Re: Kevin, shoot a PM to Hennared and nmordi.  They both might be able to give you some input on quality, and nmordi also on the texture.
Tressa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tressa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:48pm
Jacksun went to hell a long time ago..most of them are ratty lately sorry

RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:57am
I have tried Kevin Freedelee. His wigs are Ok. I have tried his Indian, Malaysian and Chinese- all light yaki. I hated the chinese, It would not curl and the dark color would not lift. The chinese light yaki was tough to deal with. I preferred his Malaysian light yaki and ordered several.

About silktops. I did not like his silktops. I bought a few over time and they always had a wrinkled look that I had to struggle to hide. Wigs royal's silk tops wrinkle too. I am sure wigsroyal and Kevin F. use the same factory because they have the same stock list. Holly has the same stock list as them, but I never tried her silktops .
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:04am
IMO kevin sucks sometimes but jacksun ive never got a wig that messed up or tangled 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:46pm
Thank you so much ladies! It is helping a lot! Anybody dealt with Tsing Tao ever or recently?

Come on ladies, get out your "caves"/lurk modes and help a sister out!!!Embarrassed
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 11:33am
Chic, have you totally ruled out Rex?  I've tried his stock silk top and have liked them, no wrinkling occurred.  Also member Fabgal has had some nice textures from him (think she did the texturizing herself though).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ChicFrenchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:00am
@Chatnoir. Rex was asking 80 $ more money than all the other cvs I have contacted. It was overpriced. But I may just go this route knowing that he knows his craft. It's better to pay 80 $ more than waste 300 $+ in a terrible wig.
Thank you so so so much ladies!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System