Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kesha has sex with ghosts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:51am
No, but my mom felt something crawling in the bed & try to reach for her STUFF, no one was there...she just prayed....
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:54am
Thats why its good to sleep with panties on. If i sleep w/o them i always let a piece of my gown cover my vagina.
Make sure you clean sex toys after using them, such juices can attract those spirits.
Every story i have heard involved the victim laying on their back or stomach....so i try to sleep only on my side.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:01am
i need to read more stories on this. sounds interesting.

The only thing what's happened to me once is that i felt someone get up off my bed, as if someone was sitting down. scariest ish ever.!
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

i need to read more stories on this. sounds interesting.

The only thing what's happened to me once is that i felt someone get up off my bed, as if someone was sitting down. scariest ish ever.!
i posted something about this in the religion section, that section gets no play so it may still be on the first page.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:04am
But in all seriousness, dont dig too deep, you may end up creeping yourself out. When i first heard about this i was living alone and dh was deployed. I had my friend stay at my house with me for a month, it was hard for me to fall asleep, and when i did sleep my lamp and tv were on all night.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:12am
i know i know.... but that night was so creepy.Cry i felt someone next to me too i was scared to turn around. 

i now sleep with my bible
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:52am
I'm surprised ghosts even wanna hit it. I bet that ghost is out there mad, he probably didn't want anyone to know.
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:13am
She's well aware of what she's saying and doing. That's her way of letting the world know she entertain demons, their are many who do in and out of the entertainment business.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:53pm
Whore.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:00pm
this reminds me of the movie the entity. it was supposed to be based off of real events of a woman who was being attacked by a force in her home. it apparently was doing sexual things to her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>