Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kenyan Hospital Woman Gives Birth on Floor Berated
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kenyan Hospital Woman Gives Birth on Floor Berated

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenyan Hospital Woman Gives Birth on Floor Berated
    Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:27am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 1:27am
ShockedShockedShockedShocked  truly sad...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 1:37am
Those nurses need to be helicopter slapped a few times before getting fired.

And yeah, I know it's not their responsibility but the people that were watching could do nothing to help?!

And I don't blame the interviewed woman and her husband for walking out of the hospital refusing to have her baby there. Sounds like this place needs to be shut down.

Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 2:10am
FCUK them bishes!!!!!!!!! I wish someone would slap me when I'm in labour on the floor and live to tell the r@@s tale.  I'm so grateful this was filmed and this hospital exposed.

Yes labour is a process, I appreciate your experience but I know my body and I know what's happening to me. I've heard too many stories of docs and nurses saying no no no baby not ready yet (esp with a first pregnancy), and have women waiting waiting waiting. Stressing both mom and child leading to complications or death. And it's always the poor folk in these situations ALWAYS.

I'm willing to bet those nurses are mothers too. SMDH
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 7:59am
^^^@Diane They pull that shyt all the time and mess around and make younger women have natural births.......happens all the time...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 8:12am
horrible.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 11:27am
This looks like a typical situation when there are shortstaffed and overwhelmed by patients.   It brings out the cruelty in folks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic