Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kenya Moore's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kinkycurlygirl28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kinkycurlygirl28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:25pm
why does it matter???? whatever it is it looks good
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

yea it looks like a wig to me...way to bulky to be her natural hair..no baby hairs no edges or anything just BAM big bulky hair LOL

ConfusedI dont have Baby hairs. just Bam my hairline starts
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:42pm
I know someone that dated her in HS at Cass Tech. Most of that is hers.

Those contacts/greeneyes are a different story.Stern Smile
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:03am
Looks good to me
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I know someone that dated her in HS at Cass Tech. Most of that is hers.

Those contacts/greeneyes are a different story.Stern Smile
Yeah I was wondering about the eye color.  I can't believe she said Gone with the Wind fabulous Confused
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by halocjay halocjay wrote:

I'm not buying it. Maybe the length is hers but you can so tell from the pics above and from watching the show she has pieces or something. I'm not saying I don't buy it because it looks to good to be real, it just looks very unnatural. Surprised some of you ladies have fell for it.

y cuz she is dark skinConfused y didn't u make a thread about draya's hair not being all hers, foh with ur foolish ashSleepy

THHHAAAANNNKKK YOOUUUUU!!!! You are on point with people's real intentions lol that's what y'all mean this black ass chic cant have hair this long taking about baby hair lmao no everyone with long hair has to have baby hair. Black women truly hate each other and themselves it's sad. Personally I dont like her attitude but that is her hair it's just thick and if she adds pieces thats fine too if the majority is hers. Light skin women are not the only women that can grow long hair out of their scalps. UUGGGHHHHAngry
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:03pm
Yeah good question why Draya's hair wasn't questioned oh yeah she's mixed duh they automatically have long hair NOT her hair is extremely damaged with that coloring and I'm surprised there's not a thread for Brooke's hair since she's dark skin and her hair is long oh yeah she got a lil bit of baby hair in the front so she gets a pass too huh.
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:46pm
draya hair is short though
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:08pm
I don't think she meant anything by her being dark or light skin, and as far as the draya comparison we know that it's not all hers, Brooke is dark skin as well and that's her hair so I don't think she was making an emphasis on that.. And she clearly said that she believes the length is hers but not all the hair is hers and I can agree basing my OPINION on the first picture it's looks like its all hers the second picture not so much it looks like she probably added some pieces just for extra fullness that all, many ppl have long hair and they add like two or three clips just for added fullness
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by halocjay halocjay wrote:

I'm not buying it. Maybe the length is hers but you can so tell from the pics above and from watching the show she has pieces or something. I'm not saying I don't buy it because it looks to good to be real, it just looks very unnatural. Surprised some of you ladies have fell for it.

y cuz she is dark skinConfused y didn't u make a thread about draya's hair not being all hers, foh with ur foolish ashSleepy

I guess I must have missed the part where she mentioned something about skin color... Because all I seen that she said is that she doesn't believe it because its looks unnatural, but she believes the length is hers is.. I'm waiting to see where she mentioned because she dark skin I'm not buying it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic