FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kenya Moore's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by halocjay halocjay wrote:

I'm not buying it. Maybe the length is hers but you can so tell from the pics above and from watching the show she has pieces or something. I'm not saying I don't buy it because it looks to good to be real, it just looks very unnatural. Surprised some of you ladies have fell for it.

y cuz she is dark skinConfused y didn't u make a thread about draya's hair not being all hers, foh with ur foolish ashSleepy
Sponsored Links

NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by tmrockville tmrockville wrote:

Wow guess I'm the only person who kind of likes the color.  I like it for her complexion Ermm
Anyways I was trying to think back and thought I remembered that it was all her hair.
I like the color too... don't shoot me y'all!
Jones22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:33pm
I like it too, it fits her IMO

Edited by Jones22 - Dec 05 2012 at 12:34pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:42pm
The color is awful.  She may be adding clips for volume but I view hair as an accessory. 
JaZ__ZE_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaZ__ZE_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:48pm
I LOVE Porsha's hair. I thought It was her hair until I saw on IG that she was shouting out her stylist for the most natural sew-in. But her hair is definitely on point I wonder what texture she has. Kenya Moore's hair
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:52pm
Yes I love Porsha's hair too.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:28pm
First pic possibly hers. Hate the dye job.

Second pic extensions. Love the coloring. Clap
Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:18pm
A nasty attitude makes the most beautiful (by society's standards) look bad. I feel that Kenya is very insecure and has to put others down to feel good about herself.   She made sure to hurry up and check Wendy about the comments she made about her skin. I also think she does her own color

Edited by Tanzi2001 - Dec 05 2012 at 5:19pm
halocjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote halocjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by halocjay halocjay wrote:

I'm not buying it. Maybe the length is hers but you can so tell from the pics above and from watching the show she has pieces or something. I'm not saying I don't buy it because it looks to good to be real, it just looks very unnatural. Surprised some of you ladies have fell for it.

y cuz she is dark skinConfused y didn't u make a thread about draya's hair not being all hers, foh with ur foolish ashSleepy

Lhh but ahhhhh no honey. I'm not basic minded so my mind doesnt think that way and guess what??? I AINT BUYING IT LIKE I SAID. I'm not over here mezmerized by her length or thickness no shade but that's something im use to seeing. To me it's obvious she wears pieces more often than not, maybe she took them out for wendy who knows. I'm one of the few people that actually likes Kenya but  I have my opinion so you can miss me with the whole cuz she dark skin mess. And why didnt you make a thread about miss kenya booty being real??? Because i guess that's real also. girl bye
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:34pm
With that body, I know she use pieces.  black, white indian.... its hard to have body like that with curls  without weave 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic