Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kenya Moores Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenya Moores Hair
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:44pm
Hi Ladies....so after watching RHW of Atlanta a few times..I can't figure out if Kenya is wearing a closure or if she has some  of her hair left out. I HATE her color...too orange and patchy looking IMO but I like how full her sew in looks and during her one on interview, I like her side bang. What do you ladies think? It also looks like it could be light yaki or even maybe yaki???

Edited by chidiva79 - Dec 03 2012 at 9:48pm
Sponsored Links

Tanzi2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tanzi2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:09pm
She did an interview on Wendy where she made the point of saying her hair was all hers. She invited Wendy to run her fingers through it. Wendy did and said it was hers.
Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:01pm
Yeah I believe it's all hers now after watching Wendy even though at first i thought she had one or two tracks up in there. As for the color, I hate that orange there's no uniformity.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:33am
Her hair is ok...the color is ugly to me and her attitude makes her even uglier! JMHO
SN: I find myself screaming at the TV everytime she speaks!DeadLOLLOL
halocjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote halocjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:43am
I'm not buying it. Maybe the length is hers but you can so tell from the pics above and from watching the show she has pieces or something. I'm not saying I don't buy it because it looks to good to be real, it just looks very unnatural. Surprised some of you ladies have fell for it.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:50am

yea it looks like a wig to me...way to bulky to be her natural hair..no baby hairs no edges or anything just BAM big bulky hair LOL

SassyShani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote SassyShani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 1:24am
It's hers! She has always had long thick hair. We use to hang in the same crowd years ago

Out of all the bsl/wl ladies on this board alone is proof black girls can grow long hair
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:46am
I have to agree I think it is hers. I think sometimes she has clip in's in the back when it is curled. But that is her hair.
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:04am
The first pic looks like hers but the second definitely has extensions
laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:06am
I think she may add a couple of pieces in the back to make it a little fuller... nothing wrong with that

lol I thought I was the only person who noticed how choppy her color looks.. I hardly pay attention to what she says on the show Im to distracted by her awful hair coloring. lol & she supposed to be "famous" LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic