FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kenya Moores Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 10:22am
She did wear her natural hair on the show before with no heat styling. It looked to be all hers.
Sponsored Links

lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 2:28pm
I don't think the second picture is all hers (not even sure about the first). She does have naturally long and thick hair but not that full. Almost everyone w/ hair that full has extensions no matter who they are. I went to see the clip when she goes to Wendy Williams show w/ her real hair and it's curled and not as full as the second pic, so she does have long thick hair, but she does wear clip ins sometimes. I also don't like her hair color. (Btw, I don't watch this show, so I'm going off the pics in the 1st post and the wendy williams clip)

Edited by lalaLeslie - Apr 15 2013 at 2:32pm
cutescorpio View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cutescorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Tanzi2001 Tanzi2001 wrote:

She did an interview on Wendy where she made the point of saying her hair was all hers. She invited Wendy to run her fingers through it. Wendy did and said it was hers.
desire-moi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desire-moi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 7:11pm
I think its her real hair with clip ins sometimes....of and I hate that color to way to orange she needs to go and get it toned.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 8:52am
According to someone that knows her personally, that is her hair. clip ins added on occasion. The eye color is better quality contacts..
Foxcme519 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxcme519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 12:46pm
Really ladies, what do it matter if its all hers or not. Not every back women loss hair as they age. Depending on your family history . As far as extent ions are concerned most women in the public eye are forced to look a certain way. If wearing extent ion is the fab for now so be it. Wear ur hair as short or as long as u like.
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Foxcme519 Foxcme519 wrote:

Really ladies, what do it matter if its all hers or not. Not every back women loss hair as they age. Depending on your family history . As far as extent ions are concerned most women in the public eye are forced to look a certain way. If wearing extent ion is the fab for now so be it. Wear ur hair as short or as long as u like.

With this being a HAIR forum and all I don't see whats wrong with asking if it is her real hair or not. When I wear my natural hair in its natural state I am asked on a daily basis about my hair (mainly white men ask me about it which is weird but anyways) I don't mind. The OP didn't seem like she was hating or anything she simply didn't know if it was hers or not. 

Edited by SinCityKitty - Apr 19 2013 at 5:23pm
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by SinCityKitty SinCityKitty wrote:

Originally posted by Foxcme519 Foxcme519 wrote:

With this being a HAIR forum and all I don't see whats wrong with asking if it is her real hair or not. When I wear my natural hair in its natural state I am asked on a daily basis about my hair (mainly white men ask me about it which is weird but anyways) I don't mind. The OP didn't seem like she was hating or anything she simply didn't know if it was hers or not. 
IA! actually I'm the original poster and I was just curious as I wanted to try to duplicate her style. It was no shade to her at all LOLSmileBig smile
Foxcme519 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Foxcme519 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 11:53pm
For the most part white men or most men for that matter are not if our hair is our natural hair or weave until they try to run their finger through it and they get caught up.
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 5:49am
It is her hair. She has had long hair for years---that's her crowning glory. I think they put that makeup there intentionally...

And I think she adds clip ins from time to time...its obvious

Edited by MinnieMe - Apr 22 2013 at 5:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon