Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kenya Moores Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

Yeah good question why Draya's hair wasn't questioned oh yeah she's mixed duh they automatically have long hair NOT her hair is extremely damaged with that coloring and I'm surprised there's not a thread for Brooke's hair since she's dark skin and her hair is long oh yeah she got a lil bit of baby hair in the front so she gets a pass too huh.

They do have a thread read it about three weeks ago.
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:06am
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:30am
Ladies have looked at weave for so  long that they question any hairline that does not look right. And there must be clip ins or something. She has always had long pretty hair. Personally I know at least two women whose hair looks like a lot of the lace front wigs you see, not all part their hair down to the scalp. Not every hairline will look as you expect that does not mean it is a weave.
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:45am
Originally posted by chidiva79 chidiva79 wrote:

Hi Ladies....so after watching RHW of Atlanta a few times..I can't figure out if Kenya is wearing a closure or if she has some  of her hair left out. I HATE her color...too orange and patchy looking IMO but I like how full her sew in looks and during her one on interview, I like her side bang. What do you ladies think? It also looks like it could be light yaki or even maybe yaki???

This picture is obviously weave/pieces come on now.
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:15am
Kenya is gorgeous, I think that she has always had all that hair, now those eyes maybe a different story. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:28am
I can't even believe the eye's situation. I was all up in her face when I say her and those eyes are real. I didnt see the color shift like you see when people wear contacts. Nah i'm sticking to the story of those being her real eyes. Goes to google to find more pics.
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:53pm
The bigger question is who cares and why is she relevant..IJS We all wear weave so what's the big deal that this thread is 5 pages long.....
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I can't even believe the eye's situation. I was all up in her face when I say her and those eyes are real. I didnt see the color shift like you see when people wear contacts. Nah i'm sticking to the story of those being her real eyes. Goes to google to find more pics.
My contacts don't shift.LOL WackoStern SmileWackoLOLThey are prescription and toric lenses.  LOL.... The older picture clearly shows darker eyes.  I've worn colored contacts waayyyyy longer than I've worn weaves.  I approve of both.  LOL
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:41pm

That a weave / hair pieces & contact lens. No biggy.

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:36pm
The contacts are painfully obvious. LOL They always are to ME.
I guess everyone has different perception levels. some ppl think the BSS Lace Fronts look real, soooooo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic