Topic ClosedKenya Moores Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
carladp1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 9:15pm
So true. Come on, people. She does have some length and fullness, but sometimes she has a lot/too much length and fullness, so you know she has some clip-ins, extensions, etc. in there.
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 7:38pm
She has a ton of REAL hair and thoes are her REAL Eye color- everyone knows another black person with light eyes dont they? It happens~ and I agree she sometimes wears extra hair like everyone else IN THE WORLD AND ON TV BUT SHE ALSO HAS A LOT OF REAL HAIR LIKE OPRAH
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 7:47pm
Chile the woman wears contacts.
Foxcme519 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 8:16pm
Amen. Way too much concern about thickness and length. She has had the same fullness for years, Color is a different subject. Kenya is a drama queen, beautiful black women, and I love her!!!
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 12:41am
I definitely believe that her hair really is that length. Maybe she does add some pieces for fullness in some shots (confessionals vs the real life shots on the show) but I do believe that the majority of the shots is actually her hair.

But someone mentioned how her lack of baby hairs = must be fake. With the exception of near my sideburns, I don't have a lot of short baby hairs, and I don't run around using edge cream/wax to make my edges lay down. So, even though my hair isn't as long as Kenya's...when I wear my hair straight, one could make the same claim that "this isn't all her's".
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:14am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Chile the woman wears contacts.

nvm

Edited by f8dagrate - Apr 15 2013 at 3:15am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 3:15am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

She has a ton of REAL hair and thoes are her REAL Eye color- everyone knows another black person with light eyes dont they? It happens~ and I agree she sometimes wears extra hair like everyone else IN THE WORLD AND ON TV BUT SHE ALSO HAS A LOT OF REAL HAIR LIKE OPRAH

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 5:52am
Originally posted by carladp1 carladp1 wrote:

Kenya Moore DOES wear extensions or clip-ons or something. Come on people - you can't possibly believe that all that Lady Godiva long hair is all hers. It's not possible for her to have hair that long and thick, especially at her age. As you age, your hair starts thinning. She is a liar. I do believe that she has some nice length to her hair, as demonstrated on Wendy Williams, but all that Lady Godiva hair has some pieces, extensions, clip-ons, something in there. During her confessionals with that long, wavy, side pony, that's a piece. So wake up everybody. Just fess up, Kenya. Everybody wears something.

How old do you think she is?  100?  My grandma's hair was super thick right on up until the day she died and she has always been able to grow it out long.

I believe that is Kenya's real hair.
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 6:57am
Only Black Women.........This thread is sad. 
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:51am
I could be wrong... but "I" think Kenya does wear weaves with closures pushed far back behind her hairline "sometimes". If you are familiar with weaves with closure behind the hair line and you know about the line of demarcation and the difference in scalp color then you know exactly what Im talking about. Look closely at her part and you will see that her scalp is lighter towards the back. Yes I know that she was on Wendy Williams and Wendy felt in her head but I trust Wendy as far as I can throw her. Now don't get me wrong I do believe that her hair is long, full, and she wears clip ins just for volume... but think about it.... we never see her hair in its natural state. So she is constantly putting heat on her hair, not only that but she bleaches her hair too. So I assume she wears weaves every now and then to give her hair a break. If she didn't I doubt her hair would be very healthy looking. Now with that being said this is just my opinion. 

Edited by SinCityKitty - Apr 15 2013 at 9:54am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic